Yama-shi-tas treasure in Vietnam

Mrlove

Jan 3, 2011
Yama-shi-ta's treasure in Vietnam

Hi everybody!
I'm a newbie and come from Vietnam. I want to say "HELLO!" to all of you :icon_pirat:
I've just discovered a few bogus mountains in Central of Vietnam. There is a Japanese Company working here.

34.jpg

They're cutting the top of mountains and i think there are a treasure of Yama-shi-ta
5.jpg

After the attack on Pearl Harbor in 7/12/1945. The U.S.A officially entered WW2. The Japanese forces could not transports the treasures to the Philippines and they had buried them in Vietnam.
huongvanchuyen.jpg

The distance from bogus moutains in Central of Vietnam to the East Sea is nearly 4km.
I'll go there on Friday 7/1/2011 and have some snapshots!
I haven't got money to buy a gold detector machine to make you believe in this my post :dontknow:
I give my full post by Vietnamese language to you:
http://tudienkybi.blogspot.com/
If you interested plz contact me and come with me.
Have a good time and thanks for reading!
Mr.Love

Attachments

• yamashita.JPG
    yamashita.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 1,591

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is an old,old post but I,d say the real treasure in Vietnam is all the tons of expended brass cartridge cases littering the countryside. I don,t even know the price of scrap brass,but if you had tons of it,might make for a nice payday. Don,t even need much in equipment,just a good sized burlap bag and good eyes.

Francos

Oct 27, 2022
Yama-shi-ta's treasure in Vietnam

Hi everybody!
I'm a newbie and come from Vietnam. I want to say "HELLO!" to all of you :icon_pirat:
I've just discovered a few bogus mountains in Central of Vietnam. There is a Japanese Company working here.

34.jpg

They're cutting the top of mountains and i think there are a treasure of Yama-shi-ta
5.jpg

After the attack on Pearl Harbor in 7/12/1945. The U.S.A officially entered WW2. The Japanese forces could not transports the treasures to the Philippines and they had buried them in Vietnam.
huongvanchuyen.jpg

The distance from bogus moutains in Central of Vietnam to the East Sea is nearly 4km.
I'll go there on Friday 7/1/2011 and have some snapshots!
I haven't got money to buy a gold detector machine to make you believe in this my post :dontknow:
I give my full post by Vietnamese language to you:
http://tudienkybi.blogspot.com/
If you interested plz contact me and come with me.
Have a good time and thanks for reading!
Mr.Love
Hello are you talking about the Tau Mount in Ca Na Bay?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread