YAMASHITAS TREASURE STONE MARKERS AND SIGN CODES

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I want to help you out as much as i can i looked at my notes since your not far from CDO and i know on oct 24 1944 there was a few small ships that were cut off from cebu port and might of stopped in that area where exactly i dont know and amount of troops there are probably in the low hundreds im guessing ...IF i was you try to figure out where the possible 200 to 300 kilos could of came from because its possible the boxes had just ammo in them try to find out where the finally gave up ...I know for a fact that area was totally cut off from the sea and the air as of oct 25 1944 .......i hope for your sake they came from coast or CDO about this time period ....if i remember the usa had a airfield near CDO (the pt boat Quezon story ) well for sure the japanese had planes there and maybe it was targeted by b-24 during this time period you can do research and maybe find the number of troops in your area ...a hundred troops could move a big rock easy ...i hope in your case they buried the treasure and moved onto deeper area inland ...Good luck

partnerinlove

Greenie
Sep 7, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
very helpful idea Sir XLV .. Salute.... as of now.. my aunt decided to find scanner detectors to locate the item... is it possible to locate burried treasure on that device? TITAN GEAR 1000.

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I know nothing about that unit if i was you i would ask a million questions on this forum there a few members here that might know about that unit ....Hype sells but there plenty of scams .... i bet you if there treasure at your site its less then 3 meters deep or 10 feet deep or its under a 5 foot tall rock or into in the face of the falls less then a foot ....A PI with a one meter coil is your best machine or a minelab 5000 with a big coil ....and underwater PI detector be good for the face of the falls ....with the number of troops am guessing and the bedrock being close to the surface ....if there no caves its not deep...i dont know of anyone finding treasure more then 10 feet down ...deepest hole i know of was 86 feet the son got killed for nothing there was never any treasure at that church site in negros ...look at the marcos treasure it was sitting on top of the ground in that mine ... There no reason to go deep dont fall for the hype look at old videos and photos some show the troops with no shovels ...a 5 ton rock better then digging to china

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
I took a look at that unit u mentioned to me in the videos it looked like LRL ....I think its a scam unit because i seen the ones sold in the philippines are chinese clone units selling for 1/5 the price ...ask carl the guy that keeps telling you to dig or ask Greenboy they might know more then what i just found ....don't waste your money and time a 2x time ...what i seen of LRL is total scam maybe there GPR or other types of units might work ...and before you spend more time and money research the story more because there might be only a soldier pack of treasure and those boxes probably had just ammo in them

Izzie

Feb 5, 2019
Philippines
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Help, please!!! YT Signs

Hi, a clearer picture has 4 and 6 written at the bottom of the Norwich bottle.

Can anyone, help? Thanks 6C712328-3098-45D2-A925-52D5AA03A3B6.jpeg

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aks detector will react even to decoy sites. you cannot detect the real one using aks.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
even TITAN GER is a failure. include gem2 and other metal detectors.

Mar 1, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does anyone here know what technology or app being used in checking buried deposits in google maps?

IMF2020

Aug 31, 2020
Maharlika
Detector(s) used
Clone pulse dive
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi i have a question am new here . Where would one look for markers near a large 6 or 7 tier waterfalls at the top or at the bottom ? Or maybe any where near this waterfalls ? I give the name of the waterfalls but other hunters might use this info . This could save me and my friends many hours of looking . And another question i once heard of a 10 foot rat on a sidewalk in lower manhattan . i was told it was a treasure marker to mark the entrance to under ground tunnel that lead to a treasure on liberty street i look all this up and found no 10 foot rat on fake tube just some movie treasure story was this story just a joke has any one heard of big rats used as markers . Ive never seen a marker but i do know where one is but so does 1000s of other people and is it real it could be fake theres many here in the Philippines . Thank u

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread