What's new

Yard finds today

Blackfoot58

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2023
Messages
6,193
Reaction score
15,833
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
My wife ran the shovel & I ran the Simplex and Pin Pointer. About 1 hour search time.
IMG_4466.webp

Lots of wire and nails (not shown).
Photo above:
A nice 2-1/2” square nail, a harness clip, a chunk of 1/4” thick glass, a small piece of perforated steel and a piece that appears to pivot in the center (?).
Not much, but I finally got out and can contribute a little to the site. 👍🏼
 
Upvote 5
All metal pieces went into a white vinegar soak. We’ll see in a few days…
 
My wife ran the shovel & I ran the Simplex and Pin Pointer. About 1 hour search time.
View attachment 2211021
Lots of wire and nails (not shown).
Photo above:
A nice 2-1/2” square nail, a harness clip, a chunk of 1/4” thick glass, a small piece of perforated steel and a piece that appears to pivot in the center (?).
Not much, but I finally got out and can contribute a little to the site. 👍🏼
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom