New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent couple hours on land and found this beauty. Silver always looks good coming out of the dirt. 1431457056227.jpg1431457077352.jpg

Upvote 21
Glad to see someone finding a SLQ with a date. Lol I've got 4 and none have a date?

Yours not only has a full date, it's in Awesome shape.

Congrats!!

Thank you both of you.
I remember the first one I found had no date and I was researching it trying to narrow it down. I came across some procedure of using a chemical to find the date. Ha, I remember I never could handle not being able to not have a date on my finds. I used a screw driver on my first LC scraping it to try and get a date, Haaaaaaaaaa

Great find in my book. Any SLQ is a find anymore. it's been my nemesis, I've found silver quarters, I just havent put my coil over a slq.

rarely see them posted on here.

That's a very nice coin, those SLQ's are elusive

Unfound, bass, and qaela4, thanks

Thank you both of you.
I remember the first one I found had no date and I was researching it trying to narrow it down. I came across some procedure of using a chemical to find the date. Ha, I remember I never could handle not being able to not have a date on my finds. I used a screw driver on my first LC scraping it to try and get a date, Haaaaaaaaaa

Live and learn...right? I bet you want to laugh but probably cry a little now thinking about that first one.

Awesome !!! Congrats, nice to find with a readable date!

Thanks guys!

That's a great looking coin bud. Love the big silver

Thanks Abe

Those are very nice to find, especially if you can read the date. I dig one a year, but I can't get a date from any of them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back