jerseyben Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 5,216 Reaction score 2,180 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Pine Barrens Detector(s) used T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Nov 11, 2013 #1 Here are 2 points I recently picked up from a yard sale. Not too sure about them. What do you guys think? Attachments IMG_3341.webp 35.9 KB · Views: 113 IMG_3342.webp 33.5 KB · Views: 117 IMG_3343.webp 24.1 KB · Views: 112 IMG_3344.webp 23.4 KB · Views: 111 IMG_3345.webp 32.7 KB · Views: 104 Upvote 0
Here are 2 points I recently picked up from a yard sale. Not too sure about them. What do you guys think?
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Nov 11, 2013 #2 1st one looks good, early to middle archaic point. 2nd one is a modern doodle.
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 11, 2013 #3 I agree with twitch the 1st one is a nice point, the 2nd is a repro. Nice find on the first one, sorry about the 2nd one.
I agree with twitch the 1st one is a nice point, the 2nd is a repro. Nice find on the first one, sorry about the 2nd one.
The Grim Reaper Gold Member Joined Apr 3, 2008 Messages 7,826 Reaction score 7,076 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2013 #4 I agree as well. First Point is a good piece and a possible Kirk Corner Notch type. The second is a gift shop special.
I agree as well. First Point is a good piece and a possible Kirk Corner Notch type. The second is a gift shop special.
jerseyben Gold Member Joined Nov 18, 2010 Messages 5,216 Reaction score 2,180 Golden Thread 0 Location NJ Pine Barrens Detector(s) used T2 SE Primary Interest: Other Nov 12, 2013 Thread Owner #5 Thank you all.