What's new

year 2010 totals: rileyboy

rileyboy

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Hi Everyone,
Probably won't be out CRHing this coming week, so decided to be the first to post
my total finds for 2010. Was a great year and hopefully 2011 will be just as good
for everyone. Okay! here we go:

Dollar Coins:
Morgan.............1 (1884)
Peace Dollar:.....1 (1922)
Ike's..................131 (Kept the BU/Unc. condition ones)

Half Dollars:
Barber...............1 (1898-S) Rare/Key date
Walkers.............121
Bens..................182
1964's...............227
40%ers.............1,510
Stone Mt...........1 (1925)
Geo Wash.........1 (1982)
1969-S Proof....1
1776-1976-S....2
1974-D DD.......2
1972-D No FG..1

Quarters:
1943.................1

Dimes:
Rosies...............9

Nickels:
Buffalo's...........4
War Nickels......3

Cents:
Wheaties............82

Bills:
$1 Silver Certificates......26
$2 Red notes.................3
$5 Silver Certificates......1
$5 Red notes.................1

That's it. I hope it inspires all the readers to get out there and find that "SILVER"
No matter where you are located.....It's out there....TRUST ME!
Best to all
rileyboy and "Riley"
 
Upvote 0
Man oh Man! Riley sure knows how to "sniff" out the silver. He is a "natural." :icon_sunny: Very impressive totals Rileyboy.

Next year will be just as good--even better.

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Rileyboy,
You and Riley sure smoked out the silver this year! Those are impressive numbers! Especially so considering you got sidelined with the trick joint!
Congratulations! :blob6: :blob7: :blob8: :blob9:

I've got one more weeks worth of boxes before closing out the year, so I'll hold off on my report.

I second Apush's sentiments, next year will be even better!
Best wishes to you and Reiley!
Steve
 
Nice totals. Still another week left here, one final push to best last year but I'm 250oz behind- maybe I'll get a dozen dream boxes, it could happen. LJ did send ME a PM the other day so I'm hoping that will bring some extra luck and I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night LOL. HH Mark
 
Great year!! WTG!!!!!!!!!
 
Those totals are excellent! :headbang: Any idea how many boxes these totals represent?
 
In answer to those who inquired about how many boxes.
I never used to do boxes at all. I just used to road trip
around my area and get customer wrapped rolls and teller
tray finds. I also have some very nice tellers looking out
for me. In September I just couldn't find any more customer
wrapped rolls, so decided to start doing some boxes. I never
got a "Dream box" at all, but always pulled about 10 or 15
keepers per box. I would guess that I've done about 30 boxes
this year. With customer wrapped rolls my best score was 9
rolls of all walkers and Bens. I also got about 15 rolls of
complete 40%ers. That's about it. I think doing boxes is
best right now as I'm tired of picking up other CRHer's "Dumps"
rileyboy
 
wow, all that from only 30 boxes and customer rolls! If I were you I would buy a lottery ticket and start doing some metal detecting because your good fortune could spill into other areas, lol. But seriously, way to go on all the great finds. I know it probably took a lot of time and determination to search through all the dumps for the good customer rolls.
 
Excellent totals Rileyboy! Way to go.

Hope 2011 is just as good to you with no more "hip" issues either :icon_thumleft:

Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting.
 
WOW.. your results blow mine out of the water. That goes to show customer wrapped rolls are better. I've been doing boxes for a while and usually don't ask for CWR but I will now. My results are not like that. Boxes are more convenient but not more productive. You pick your poison, hassling to deal with annoyed tellers to get great more keepers or just order and get less results.
 
wow!!!!!! those are VERY nice results!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NICE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep it up and hh!
 
Wow!!!! Those totals are unbelievable!!!! I'd love to score like that!!!!!

What do you attribute all the silver findings to? Clean living?
 
rileyboy said:
Hi Everyone,
Probably won't be out CRHing this coming week, so decided to be the first to post
my total finds for 2010. Was a great year and hopefully 2011 will be just as good
for everyone. Okay! here we go:

Dollar Coins:
Morgan.............1 (1884)
Peace Dollar:.....1 (1922)
Ike's..................131 (Kept the BU/Unc. condition ones)

Half Dollars:
Barber...............1 (1898-S) Rare/Key date
Walkers.............121
Bens..................182
1964's...............227
40%ers.............1,510
Stone Mt...........1 (1925)
Geo Wash.........1 (1982)
1969-S Proof....1
1776-1976-S....2
1974-D DD.......2
1972-D No FG..1

Quarters:
1943.................1

Dimes:
Rosies...............9

Nickels:
Buffalo's...........4
War Nickels......3

Cents:
Wheaties............82

Bills:
$1 Silver Certificates......26
$2 Red notes.................3
$5 Silver Certificates......1
$5 Red notes.................1

That's it. I hope it inspires all the readers to get out there and find that "SILVER"
No matter where you are located.....It's out there....TRUST ME!
Best to all
rileyboy and "Riley"

You got some really nice coins this year :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Boxes are the lazy way of crhing. You have to show tenacity and grim persistence to succeed with road trips,which you obviously have done.
Good luck in 2011 !
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom