What's new

Year end totals

Rich Hartford

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2008
Messages
4,291
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Well we are having a snowstorm here so it looks like I won't be picking up my 2 boxes of halves today. So here is the new, year end totals:

1xSilver Eagle
4x Mercury dimes
6x Roosevelt dimes
125x 40% halves
2x Walking Liberty
5x Franklins
11x 1964 Kennedy
1x Greek 30 Drachma (silver and same size as a half)

I decided not to count the $25.00 in silver halves that was paid (face value 50 halves) to me for a debt.

Having started this hobby in last month I feel I did pretty good. I really hustled and had a great time. I wish I had more time to spend on it,but alas,I have to work for a living.

Happy New Year To All !
 
Upvote 0
Nice totals! I would like to work full time and CRH part time, but work is dead here. CRH full time just doesnt cut it.
 
Great year!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom