What's new

Yellow Sun Shining Daydream!

surfnturf

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Messages
1,449
Reaction score
3,346
Golden Thread
2
Location
Gray Lady
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
X/CAL,DEUS Il….
Stealth 720i hybrd extreme Knox 900 Fisher AQ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super beautiful day today, sun breaking out and 75° September in N.E.!!
AND Silver hits 46🤯
Here are some pics, little gold, big old copper!
HHGL🏴‍☠️
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3825.webp
    IMG_3825.webp
    4.3 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3830.webp
    IMG_3830.webp
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3829.webp
    IMG_3829.webp
    136.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3828.webp
    IMG_3828.webp
    125.8 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3827.webp
    IMG_3827.webp
    900.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_3826.webp
    IMG_3826.webp
    959.7 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 0
Forgot this shot of the total haul pulled this all out in 2 1/2 hours
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3832.webp
    IMG_3832.webp
    2.4 MB · Views: 86
Super beautiful day today, sun breaking out and 75° September in N.E.!!
AND Silver hits 46🤯
Here are some pics, little gold, big old copper!
HHGL🏴‍☠️
I’m a big Red Sox fan and just now the Red Sox just won a spot in the playoffs omen?
Coincidence!
 
Super beautiful day today, sun breaking out and 75° September in N.E.!!
AND Silver hits 46🤯
Here are some pics, little gold, big old copper!
HHGL🏴‍☠️
I’d take the gold 😂
 
Congratulations on the oldie, and the gold.

I see you can go and start cutting up some wood. 😁
 
That William III is legit pirate loot right there. Nice gold and pearl pendant too! The extended summer temperatures sure have been a blessing for treasure hunting. As for gold and silver prices, it wouldn't suprise me if silver topped out around $60-$75 per oz and gold $5k-$6k in the next 6 months. These metals are needed in industry now more than ever. The reason Platinum is not experiencing the same parabolic rise is for a similar reason - there is less industrial demand for it now than in the past, as its primary use in catalytic converters is eliminated by a percieced future of electric cars which won't need them. The silver and gold in contrast are needed for the AI revolution in making the computers. I would still recomend buying platinum right now, I can see it hitting at least $2.5k-$3k in the next 6 months simply through people speculating on it. Also don't forget copper prices are rising fast as well. If you find alot of scrap copper laying around, that's a very easy way to cash in.
 
Wow, great cut in the dune there. I ran my detector over the face of a cut like that and found my only 1715 fleet artifact. Great finds.
Some people get really angry if they see you digging in the dunes….🙄
It’s hard to resist cause you know that it holds the treasures!
This cut keeps on giving every other day. It seems to replenish itself.
 
Congratulations on the oldie, and the gold.

I see you can go and start cutting up some wood. 😁
Winter is coming soon!🥶
Funny pepper when I saw this come up I swear it was a zipper!
 
That William III is legit pirate loot right there. Nice gold and pearl pendant too! The extended summer temperatures sure have been a blessing for treasure hunting. As for gold and silver prices, it wouldn't suprise me if silver topped out around $60-$75 per oz and gold $5k-$6k in the next 6 months. These metals are needed in industry now more than ever. The reason Platinum is not experiencing the same parabolic rise is for a similar reason - there is less industrial demand for it now than in the past, as its primary use in catalytic converters is eliminated by a percieced future of electric cars which won't need them. The silver and gold in contrast are needed for the AI revolution in making the computers. I would still recomend buying platinum right now, I can see it hitting at least $2.5k-$3k in the next 6 months simply through people speculating on it. Also don't forget copper prices are rising fast as well. If you find alot of scrap copper laying around, that's a very easy way to cash in.
Thanks love finding the old and the precious metals!!🏴‍☠️
You have some great insight don’t forget about the turmoil in the world that will only help the price of gold I imagine.
 
Some people get really angry if they see you digging in the dunes….🙄
It’s hard to resist cause you know that it holds the treasures!
This cut keeps on giving every other day. It seems to replenish itself.
This was actually projecting just a little out of the dune. I just had to pull it out. For the life of me I don't know why I did not go back right away to check further. I think i was just shocked to find something that I recognized as the twin of a piece I had recently seen in the McLarty Museum.20171126_115951.webp20171202_122820-001.webp20171126_165348.webp20171202_151818.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom