2moshers Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2014 Messages 596 Reaction score 2,954 Golden Thread 0 Location Pemberton, New Jersey Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 1, 2015 #1 Had to do it! Went yet again to the ever producing sports field. I think I am addicted. lol Did hit 1964 today. Unfortunately it was the lone nickel I found. Also had a large 8 point buck trot across the field why I was there. Last edited: Aug 1, 2015 Upvote 14
Had to do it! Went yet again to the ever producing sports field. I think I am addicted. lol Did hit 1964 today. Unfortunately it was the lone nickel I found. Also had a large 8 point buck trot across the field why I was there.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,565 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2015 #2 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
T thrifty76now Silver Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 3,988 Reaction score 3,726 Golden Thread 0 Location Sunman Indiana Detector(s) used Whites XLT MINELAB SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2015 #3 I realize you have made several great posts of coins and items found on this plot,but would you give us a total of what was found this year there?
I realize you have made several great posts of coins and items found on this plot,but would you give us a total of what was found this year there?
S sutphin Gold Member Joined Oct 2, 2013 Messages 8,362 Reaction score 4,468 Golden Thread 0 Location brunswick md Detector(s) used WHITES 5900, MXT 300, MXT PRO, MXT ALL PRO/ 8X6 SEF COIL Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Aug 2, 2015 #4 ADDICTON HAEL YOU GOT I SEVERE CASE OF THE DIGGING FOOL. NO DISRESPECT INTENDED. NEAT FINDS.
2moshers Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2014 Messages 596 Reaction score 2,954 Golden Thread 0 Location Pemberton, New Jersey Detector(s) used Teknetics Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 2, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Just went over $100 in total for that site thrifty76now.