What's new

Yes I Found platinum

gamiller

Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2013
Messages
605
Reaction score
473
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
among many other treasures.
at least thats what the markings say


IMG_0628.webp

sorry I cant help it :laughing7:
 
Upvote 0
Great find !! I thought I was one of the few that has found platinum !
 
Next time, gamiller:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Now that's a good find right there! Still looking for my first platinum find of any kind.
 
Dang! made me click on your thread! LOL
 
Too bad about the scuff marks...that would've been a neat keeper.
 
How much does it weigh?
 
Dude I didn't know they are real platinum. Im freakin rich im freakin lovin it and I know where there is more. Arrrrrrrrr
 
I hope that is the first of many!
 
I'm sure there are many more to come.😃. Banner material❓



Sent from my RM-915_nam_usa_228 using Tapatalk
 
And I fell for it! :icon_scratch: :icon_scratch:
 
I think you should take it to a jeweler to see if it really is ! :occasion14:
 
I should take it to a jeweler .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom