What's new

Yes? No?

Old Dude

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
8,838
Reaction score
9,870
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wayne County, Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A member remarked that he thought the rock in the pic might be a meteorite when I posted this in " Today's Finds ". What say you?
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    416.9 KB · Views: 181
Heck! I couldn't tell in person! Let alone from a pic. Do you have it?
 
Yes, lol I have it. That is why I am wondering if I have a meteorite!
 
A magnet does not stick to it.
 
Ok, thanks! The member thought the outer crust was from the heat of the atmosphere and suggested it might be.
 
Yes, thanks! There's a lot of info there.
 
I have no idea, have never seen anything like it. nice large cent!
 
Lol DI2! Was weird seeing you and WIF here. Thanks!
 
Very nice Finds!

Thank you for sharing.
 
Kinda looks like a rock wrapped in some kind of magma to me? I have several meteorites, none look like this.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom