FoundInNC Sr. Member Joined Mar 20, 2012 Messages 458 Reaction score 638 Golden Thread 2 Location Mebane, North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold and AT Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 3, 2012 #1 Today I bought a roll of Mercury dimes and this guy was in there. I did not dig it up! Tell me what you guys see. I am happy either way having only paid $1.78 per dime. Last edited: May 3, 2012
Today I bought a roll of Mercury dimes and this guy was in there. I did not dig it up! Tell me what you guys see. I am happy either way having only paid $1.78 per dime.
ryaan21 Sr. Member Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 437 Reaction score 152 Golden Thread 0 Location Gladstone, Michigan Detector(s) used Garrett GTA 1000 Garrett GTAx 550, Teknetics Delta 4000, Teknetics T2, Teknetics Omega 8000, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Coinmaster GT, Fisher CZ70 Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 3, 2012 #2 "S" Upvote 0
doublet2a Bronze Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 1,281 Reaction score 306 Golden Thread 0 Location Lindsay, California Detector(s) used Minelab Sov. Elite 5", 8" & 10" coils. EXP II 8" & 10" coils with inline Sunray pin pointer. AT Pro 8" & 10" Coils, Equinox 600 10" and 5" coils. May 4, 2012 #3 Upvote 0
TarheelPanner Full Member Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 106 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Mebane, NC Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2012 #4 If it was only a "D"! But from looking at the photos, 4th one from bottom especially, it appears to be an "S". Upvote 0
If it was only a "D"! But from looking at the photos, 4th one from bottom especially, it appears to be an "S".
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,999 Reaction score 28,656 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks May 4, 2012 #5 "S"; nice catch NTL. Don........ Upvote 0