Silver Member
Jun 1, 2015
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got my first silver quarter since early April last night at one of the two only old parks near me. They both were once schoolyards. Really doubt either will produce much more if any silver. They each gave up about seven silvers since last December so glad to have had them :(

I went to the seated field tonight and worked through the iron and found crotal bell pieces, bale seal, great seal button front, flat button? with a hole in it, 1863 IHP and somehow I missed this vintage USPS letter box lock in the past

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    521.5 KB · Views: 115
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    352.8 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 9
Some Great finds, love that lock!!
Congrats!!

Glad your drought is over........ya just never know what may still be hiding under that sod..........

Grats on the silver and the others.

With all that acreage and masking iron at a site like that any of those random few Indian signals could be the next seated silver...

Nice finds. Don't give up, there has to be more. Try gridding angle wise from how you usually walk it, and maybe a different frequency. Good luck!

Congrats on finding some keepers. :occasion14: I love to see silver in the hole, especially quarters or larger coins.

Nice finds! Congratz on Silver!

I thought the only silver and locks around here were on my head! That is a great hunt any day. Congrats. Sub 8-)

Congrats!
I haven't found a silver quarter in years.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back