What's new

YESTERDAY+DEEPSTAR+ACAPULCO=GOLD

rgalan2003

Full Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2005
Messages
174
Reaction score
291
Golden Thread
1
Location
pachuca mexico
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
deus xp v2.0,cscope 1220xd,yukon compass 77b(automatic and no automatic)nautilus IIB,teknetics mark I
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday at 11:30 AM in the Princess Beach Acapulco, I found 200 pesos mexicanos and one large white gold ring whit 4 hr of work below the hot sun and whit my amazing deepstar-8 monocoil.detector.I used one prediction chart tide, and I worked in lowtide.THE DEEPSTAR IS A MONSTER.Thanks to Erik Foster. :hello2:
Rafael
 
Upvote 0
congrats on the gold! that should be a good beach I would think.
 
rgalan2003 said:
Yesterday at 11:30 AM in the Princess Beach Acapulco, I found 200 pesos mexicanos and one large white gold ring whit 4 hr of work below the hot sun and whit my amazing deepstar-8 monocoil.detector.I used one prediction chart tide, and I worked in lowtide.THE DEEPSTAR IS A MONSTER.Thanks to Erik Foster. :hello2:
Rafael
Nice find. :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom