What's new

Yesterday silver/today gold!

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I went out to one of the newer resorts based on a report of a lost wedding band. This area is horrible as it was the local boat launching site prior to the construction of the hotel and there is only a thin layer of sand before you hit coral rock. I did manage to scrape up a few coins and a silver ring with what appears to have a gold plated inlay.

This morning I headed out for a pre-work hunt and managed a crappy little pendant and a few pieces of foil. I was getting a little discouraged when I got a kind of quarter signal from the Excal II. Boy was I surprised when I saw that yellow circle.

18K @ 10 grams! Poor guy just got married too.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0973.webp
    IMG_0973.webp
    10 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_0974.webp
    IMG_0974.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_0976.webp
    IMG_0976.webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 420
Upvote 0
Very nice rings. I would have been proud to have found them.
 
Good for you, tnt!:hello2:

You had a terrific hunt ...nothing unusual for you:headbang:


Keep those treasures comin'!

Lorraine
 
You've scored some nice finds lately...about 300 dollar scrap value on that chunk of 18k...congrats.
 
Great finds and that wedding band looks like mine only yours looks a lot thicker.
 
Nice haul. That band is extra good. It'll sell for more than scrap value. Congrats
 
Awesome hunt!
 
Sweet, Congrats!
 
Nice finds! Congrats!
 
That's it, I'm moving to the Caribbean.
 
Definetly a sweet score!
 
Nice size ring and some high K... :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom