LJ
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 23, 2006
- Messages
- 3,469
- Reaction score
- 19
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's Boxes..........
One of yesterday's boxes had a little bit of the dirty silver coins that I have picked up in boxes the last couple of days. These all came from one box and only the first 3 rows on this one box.....the balance of it was skunky......
I picked up four boxes yesterday and only checked two. I checked the other two this morning. I was just too tired yesterday evening to search the other two. This morning's two boxes only produced two proofs.
I know I used the word 'two' alot in the above paragraph....lol.
I took the picture from a different table two (too)......lol. Okay, okay.........
The totals...........
4-64's
1-65
3-66's
8-67's
7-68's
2-69's
1- Mr. Ben 54-D
26 Silver Keepers
The two proofs were 86 & 94. I also found a 2005 proof that is even is way worst shape than the ones in the picture....very discolored.
I think I am going back to my normal picture taking table two (too)........okay enough......lol.............
Have a nice weekend all...
One of yesterday's boxes had a little bit of the dirty silver coins that I have picked up in boxes the last couple of days. These all came from one box and only the first 3 rows on this one box.....the balance of it was skunky......
I picked up four boxes yesterday and only checked two. I checked the other two this morning. I was just too tired yesterday evening to search the other two. This morning's two boxes only produced two proofs.
I know I used the word 'two' alot in the above paragraph....lol.
I took the picture from a different table two (too)......lol. Okay, okay.........
The totals...........
4-64's
1-65
3-66's
8-67's
7-68's
2-69's
1- Mr. Ben 54-D
26 Silver Keepers
The two proofs were 86 & 94. I also found a 2005 proof that is even is way worst shape than the ones in the picture....very discolored.
I think I am going back to my normal picture taking table two (too)........okay enough......lol.............
Have a nice weekend all...
Attachments
Upvote
0
Nice finds though...







