What's new

Yesterdays creek find

SemperFind

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2012
Messages
53
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday's creek find

Thought I'd share one of my best finds to date. Found yesterday in a new section of creek. 4 5/8" Hornstone Adena
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2674.webp
    IMG_2674.webp
    334.6 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_2672.webp
    IMG_2672.webp
    329 KB · Views: 222
  • IMG_2670.webp
    IMG_2670.webp
    307.7 KB · Views: 225
Upvote 0
Just beautiful. Tht would be the best in my collection. Congrats.
 
AWESOME POINT !!!!!!!!!!:occasion14:
 
wow, I never thought of looking there till I found this site. Can't wait till spring to search here.
 
i like it,really nice
 
great piece of equipment, you gotta love that hornstone !
 
Wow what detail on that piece. I am still looking for one like that. congrats
 
Wow I know absolutley nothing about native american artifacts but that is really cool.. I think even I would know what that was if I were to see it on the ground.. Congrats..
 
Wow man. I wish I could find one that big. Very nice. The big ones always hide when I go out lol.
 
big-old- bigun! that is one of the nicest points ive seen in a while! u need any help exploring that new section of creek? u really shouldnt hunt alone. i could probably take a couple days off work.LOL
 
Awesome find, thanks for sharing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Now that is a knife ! Big I like it. Congratulations on your find.
 
Tnmountains said:
Now that is a knife ! Big I like it. Congratulations on your find.

TN, you forgot to put "to be read in an Australian accent" lol
 
Man what a great find, congrats...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom