What's new

Yesterdays Curb Strip Finds

7creeks

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2009
Messages
294
Reaction score
85
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dark Hills of Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went curb strip hunting with Hightone yesterday. Was not a very productive day. Found one wheatie and the rest clad. Also found another pipe organ reed, third one for the years.
 

Attachments

  • Mariet Finds 003rs.webp
    Mariet Finds 003rs.webp
    14.5 KB · Views: 1,087
  • Mariet Finds 007rs.webp
    Mariet Finds 007rs.webp
    9.3 KB · Views: 1,104
Upvote 0
Better then a day at work :laughing9: :laughing9: We'll do better next time.
 
I cant even find a wheatie :D
 
not a bad day detecting!
 
At least you didn't get Skunked! Better luck next hunt, :icon_thumright: !

TommNJ
 
Fmt15 said:
I cant even find a wheatie :D
Im with Fmt!!! i find an old coin and i freak out!!! :o im almost up to five! :laughing7: thats an awesome hunt imo! :notworthy: Great job and HH!
 
I totally read this topic wrong at first, I thought it was "Yesterdays Strip Club Finds" ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom