What's new

yesterdays finds.....a first

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
hit some banks yesterday.....here's the score......
$200 in halfs in string rolls
nada
$35 in loose halfs
1-1967
1-1969d
$50 in nickles
13-pre 1960
1-1989 Canadian
$50 in dimes
1-1943 Merc(a first in CRH)
1-1959
1-1962d
1-1963d
2-1964d

i'm really starting to like the dimes ;D
 
Upvote 0
those are excellent totals on the dimes.

Keep up the good work.
Jason

HAPPY NEW YEAR :thumbsup:
 
Wow! You raked in nicely on those dimes! I searched over 11,000 yesterday and had no silver. Get em while you can!
 
Holy cow, I would buy all of the dime that place has!!! Congrats and happy new year!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on your first Merc MG!!! Yeah baby!

Keep em coming........
 
awesome finds! congrats on the merc :thumbsup:
 
Narthoniel said:
Wow! You raked in nicely on those dimes! I searched over 11,000 yesterday and had no silver. Get em while you can!
razy.

WOw that much with no silver is crazy. I average about 1 silver per fed box.

Congrats on all those silver dimes, An out of only 50 bucks to thats nuts
 
Me too :D I'm going to do this CR thing. Thats where the silver is ::)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom