• IMG_20231228_163526.jpg
    IMG_20231228_163526.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 76
  • 20231228_174011.jpg
    20231228_174011.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 24
Outstanding! That is one big honking ring. 👍
Can I get some playground pointers from you?
When you say “playground” are they elementary schools, parks, both?
We have a nice one down the road where they have a lot of soccer matches and baseball games., but I’ve been hesitant on digging on the fields. It’s a public park.

Outstanding! That is one big honking ring. 👍
Can I get some playground pointers from you?
When you say “playground” are they elementary schools, parks, both?
We have a nice one down the road where they have a lot of soccer matches and baseball games., but I’ve been hesitant on digging on the fields. It’s a public park.
I always dig the soccer fields but I'm careful about it. Playground are hit and miss if you're talking tot lots have to dig all mid tones in those. I do around baseball field and anywhere a soccer field and baseball field may intersect more activity. I try to imagine spots they'd have ways to lose stuff

I always dig the soccer fields but I'm careful about it. Playground are hit and miss if you're talking tot lots have to dig all mid tones in those. I do around baseball field and anywhere a soccer field and baseball field may intersect more activity. I try to imagine spots they'd have ways to lose stuff
Thanks for the input John. I’m going to give it a try since it’s getting colder now and no one is those fields.
I spent an hour on the toy lot there the other day when the playground was soaked. Walked away with $2.50 in clad, a small “Buck” knife earring, and a small silver ring. It wasn’t a total bust at least.

Thanks for the input John. I’m going to give it a try since it’s getting colder now and no one is those fields.
I spent an hour on the toy lot there the other day when the playground was soaked. Walked away with $2.50 in clad, a small “Buck” knife earring, and a small silver ring. It wasn’t a total bust at least.
Most tot lots in my area are hit hard so I don't have much luck on them

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back