Cherryman68
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 19, 2009
- Messages
- 538
- Reaction score
- 1
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Henderson Tx
- Detector(s) used
- Whites IV
So my dad stopped by a local bank in his home town and bought me $80 in halfs. I have been having good luck from that branch due to them being in a supermarket with those self check lines. The store sells the halfs to the bank in the store.
not too bad found 4 64 kennedys in one roll. Several 40% and one 2005P
Not bad out of $80.
There are two of that branch in my parents town and I went to school with both of the managers so they now save all halfs for me.
The other branch had $70 a while back and I got 2 franklins 10 40% and one 64.
Hopefully this luck will continue!
not too bad found 4 64 kennedys in one roll. Several 40% and one 2005P
Not bad out of $80.
There are two of that branch in my parents town and I went to school with both of the managers so they now save all halfs for me.
The other branch had $70 a while back and I got 2 franklins 10 40% and one 64.
Hopefully this luck will continue!
Attachments
Upvote
0








