What's new

Yesterdays finds

Jack_MIghtyheart

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
420
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV and Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday's finds

Haven't been searching much lately. I've been tight on cash and time, but yesterday I got a chance to search a friend's change jar. I ended the search with only 1 silver, a 42 Merc. I pulled about 10 pre-60 nicks, including a 39, and about the same amount of wheats. I got a 2004-S Wisconsin quarter and a bicentennial quarter that looks like it came from a Special Mint Set. To make it even better, my friend told me to just take it, so I got it all for free!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Yesterday's finds

Sounds like a good deal to me, :thumbsup: Nice finds!
 
Re: Yesterday's finds

I think he's at least earned a beer......don't you ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom