What's new

Yesterdays finds

dusty1530

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 14, 2013
Messages
417
Reaction score
206
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brownsville
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Garrett pro pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday I went out metal detecting and I found two silver quarters 1 is a 1953 the other is a 1937 I found three 45 caliber bullets I only have two pictures here because the other one was complete unfired I left it with a homeowner I also have some clad and a hair barrette along with several Pennys
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20140621_150332.webp
    ForumRunner_20140621_150332.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 91
  • ForumRunner_20140621_150349.webp
    ForumRunner_20140621_150349.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 86
  • ForumRunner_20140621_150402.webp
    ForumRunner_20140621_150402.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 92
  • ForumRunner_20140621_150419.webp
    ForumRunner_20140621_150419.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Always nice to get silver! Congrats !
 
Found with the AT pro?
 
Yes AT pro
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom