What's new

Yesterday's finds

coosakid

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
970
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found these digging around in some sandbars yesterday. I put in a little farther upstream this time. I never would've dreamed the creek horseshoed and twisted so much. By the time I made it to the bridge I was getting picked up at I was ready to sale my kayak ! Only took about 6 hours! But I found a little and only seen one copperhead, but he was a big one. All in all it was a good day
 

Attachments

  • 1492951374140.webp
    1492951374140.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 1492951415442.webp
    1492951415442.webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0
t_r.gif
t_o.gif
s.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE FINDS :..​
 
Possibly Better pics
 

Attachments

  • 1492960097286.webp
    1492960097286.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 1492960141815.webp
    1492960141815.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 59
Very nice indeed- Is the red chert piece the first non-quartz you've found? I can't remember...
Looks like 6 hours upstream is the place to be!
 
Great pics and that tree-house is awesome!
 
I've found only a couple that weren't quartz... That one darker one aint chert just stained by the Creek real bad... ..
Gotta finish the treehouse its one of many unfinished projects.. Glad you think its cool... Its made all from scrap material.. The sidings just stained plywood rips...
 
Extra effort paid off for you, good job.Possibly google earth would help on creek situation?
 
You should always start upstream then travel down when in the yak much easier.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom