What's new

Yesterdays Hunt 10 - 22 - 14

southfork

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
2,553
Reaction score
8,418
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My son and me got out for a few hours he had a day off from work so I jumped at the opportunity to hunt with him . Here's our finds . PA221329.webpPA211328.webpPA211326.webpPA221336.webpPA221330.webpPA221335.webpPA221333.webpPA221339.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow! You always have great success! Thanks for showing!
 
Love that bead thanks for showing!
 
Looks like the family day turned out very well. Does your son hunt his own spots usually?
 
Looks like the family day turned out very well. Does your son hunt his own spots usually?
We hunt the same camps and he surface hunts around the homestead when he has time . We are always looking because of where we live here in the foothills of California . I have a camp on our property and there was a large camp on the old homestead .
 
Last edited:
That's nice he enjoys your hobby. Spending that time with your son enjoying life together is a wonderful thing. You 2 found a nice assortment.
 
Great finds could I see a side view of the bead( Please).
 
I have found only one "Russian" blue.... As far as I know they are the tubular ones with facets I've never seen a round one... Until now that is after some looking
 
After looking at your strand of beads, I noticed you have a clear faceted bead. That is a very old bead, I find them here that was brought in by the De Soto exploration and traded to the Natchez Indians.
 
After looking at your strand of beads, I noticed you have a clear faceted bead. That is a very old bead, I find them here that was brought in by the De Soto exploration and traded to the Natchez Indians.
I have a few more bottom left . Beads  11 - 30 - 12 002.webp
 
Did you find all of them beads southfork? Some real nice color.
 
Looks like another great dig, Nice Finds...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom