The Buzzard King Hero Member Joined Mar 29, 2005 Messages 643 Reaction score 6 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E.P.A. Detector(s) used Fisher CZ-5, Fisher 1280-X Oct 5, 2007 #1 Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Text deleted. Attachments October 3rd 2007 1.webp 49.6 KB · Views: 430 Upvote 0
oddcoins Bronze Member Joined Jun 21, 2006 Messages 2,429 Reaction score 697 Golden Thread 0 Location Eugene Oregon Detector(s) used Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe Oct 5, 2007 #2 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. What are you talking about?! Those are totally worth posting!! NICE FINDS!!! I've been detecting for 14 years and still have yet to dig a large cent! WTG!! Neil
Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. What are you talking about?! Those are totally worth posting!! NICE FINDS!!! I've been detecting for 14 years and still have yet to dig a large cent! WTG!! Neil
SilverDreams Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2005 Messages 1,360 Reaction score 320 Golden Thread 0 Location Vinemont, Alabama Detector(s) used Garrett AT Max Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Oct 5, 2007 #3 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Very nice! Very worthy of posting.
Green1 Silver Member Joined Mar 20, 2006 Messages 3,930 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Location Massachusetts Detector(s) used Mxt 6x10 coil Massachusetts Oct 5, 2007 #4 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. toss em out...........
halfdime Silver Member Joined Oct 31, 2006 Messages 4,520 Reaction score 1,500 Golden Thread 0 Location Zelienople Detector(s) used White's XLT Oct 5, 2007 #5 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Very nice!
Colonial KirkPA Silver Member Joined Apr 4, 2007 Messages 3,846 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Location Colonial, PA Detector(s) used White's Pro XL Oct 5, 2007 #6 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Nice coppa, bud. They are always a thrill to find!
Ridley Bronze Member Joined Jan 6, 2004 Messages 1,972 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII Oct 5, 2007 #7 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Cool Large Cent! The dates on those are funky. I could swear I see 1820, but it looks off kilter. Congratulations! Ridley
Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Cool Large Cent! The dates on those are funky. I could swear I see 1820, but it looks off kilter. Congratulations! Ridley
Evolution Gold Member Joined Aug 2, 2007 Messages 5,285 Reaction score 2,483 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate NY Detector(s) used Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 5, 2007 #8 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. I'm one of those coppa freaks so I'll chime in. Any day with a coppa is a great day. Good job Buzzard King. Coppa and silver in the same day is something I haven't achieved yet. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to cross that one off of my list of goals.
Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. I'm one of those coppa freaks so I'll chime in. Any day with a coppa is a great day. Good job Buzzard King. Coppa and silver in the same day is something I haven't achieved yet. Hopefully soon, I'll be able to cross that one off of my list of goals.
cwdigger Bronze Member Joined Sep 11, 2007 Messages 1,312 Reaction score 11 Golden Thread 0 Location Greenville,NC Detector(s) used Whites TDI, Teknetics T2 Ltd, GPX 5000 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Oct 5, 2007 #9 Re: Yesterday's Hunt. Old Copper. New Wilver. Very nice find, love the large piece.