What's new

Yesterday's hunt

choo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2009
Messages
833
Reaction score
2,489
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went hunting yesterday with my son had a descent hunt I found the Celt & pine tree point ashame it's got a tip nick. My son found the black woodland point everything else is just tips & miscelaneous stuff!
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    342.3 KB · Views: 131
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    575 KB · Views: 97
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    331.3 KB · Views: 114
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    126.1 KB · Views: 110
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    343.1 KB · Views: 91
Upvote 0
Nice finds ,that’s a good day did the Celt clean up nice ? That pine tree is really sweet to love the serrations
 
Good memory with the kid. Both of you did well
 
Arrow it is cleaned up the material is not what I usually find its a real grainy stone & pitted not high quality stone!
 
Great finds...when I find a celt I consider it more than a "decent" hunt though lol!
What part of Ohio are you in, area, not specific ?
 
Nice points and a Celt to. How many Celts have you found total now?
 
Buckleberry I'm in southern Ohio!
 
Rock i think that's my 4th Celt this year but overall I have found a lot of celts through the years!
 
I just love those smaller celts!!

Good finds!
 
Rock i think that's my 4th Celt this year but overall I have found a lot of celts through the years!

Ive only found 2 whole ones in 7 years. Thats a nice track record some have never even found 1.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom