What's new

Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheats comming out of circulation!

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
5,736
Reaction score
21
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Hey guys! Yesterday, I searched through coins all day. I first went through the $250 box of dimes that I had. I got one 1955 Silver Dime out of that bunch! Oh yeah! :) I was really starting to get pumped. I started the pennies around 5:00pm. I got two brand spankin new
Ms-65 wheats! They are red and look stunning to say the least! The years on those are 1955 and 1957. I think someone brought there coin collection into the bank and they happened to be in my roll! :) I also got a 1941 canadian penny, 1942 wheat, 1949 wheat and a 1958 wheat that almost looks as red as the other two. Today I am dropping off a box of dimes and pennies at the Bellevue Bank of America and then I am going to buy my box of halves at my bank that just came in! :) Wish me luck! :)

Here are the pictures!

janury3rd004.jpg


janury3rd003.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Wow, those wheaties are immaculate! Canadians are always cool as well. Good luck on those halves. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Congrats on the nice wheats and silver. :thumbsup:
 
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Great job bud!!! Last year I found 2 red wheats too!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Sweet Wheats! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

I have ever seen Wheats like that come out of circulation. Great find.
 
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Those wheats are pretty sweet!
 
Re: Yesterdays silver and wheat finds! Two red wheat's comming out of circulation!

Those are some purdy wheat's.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom