Yesterdays snowfall

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IM000910s.JPG
    IM000910s.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 414
Re: Yesterday's snowfall

Sure does look pretty, but after a few months, I'd be tired of it too! ;D

Nice shot, too. :)

Holy cow ... what a picture! Sure does look cold, but it's a very beautiful scene, I'd say you have to stock up on essentials where you live for sure.

Very nice......

Night Stalker

How did you get the wife to shovel Charlie?LOL. If nothing else it looks beautiful, pray for a fast melt.

kenb

kenb said:
How did you get the wife to shovel Charlie?LOL. If nothing else it looks beautiful, pray for a fast melt.

kenb

Not me. Jake, the dog. His favorite potty spot is to the right of the barn. She's tunnelling her way out to the chickens to look for eggs before they freeze. ;)

You're right about stocking up. We have stored water for a week at all times (power has been out that long in the past) and do our grocery shopping monthly; except milk, beer & burbon which might require additional trips in.

Same shot 11 months ago from the deck instead of the lower door. Much better.

Attachments

• IM000619s.JPG
    IM000619s.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 380

WOW Charlie, after seeing that, I don't feel
so bad by what I got.

Looks like you'll be in snow for another week or so yet.

Snows meltin quick Charlie maybe you can get out this weekend. Im seeing some green spots here looks like you got a little more than us but its going quick. Some weather huh..

Stacey

Beautiful spot you've got there, Charlie. You can keep the snow, though. ;) I'm with you, Ken. My first thought was, "There's Charlie snug at the house while wifey is out shoveling her way to the barn." ;D

Wow, your place is spectacular! I have always liked log homes. I can't believe how hard you got hit with snow. That stinks! At least you know it can't stay around for long.

Thanks for the post and pictures, they were great.

Johnny Cache

If I Was There I Would Be Right In Front Of Your Fireplace With A Hot Cider In My Hand, You Have A Beautiful Home... trk5capt...

absolutely gorgeous but the warmer photo looks more inviting! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back