YMCA fishing festival for kids

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 205
Congratulations and good job on gettin the girl out fishin, Willie D. She'll remember that for a long time. I caught my first fish when I was 5. At the time, it was a 25 pound piranha. Over the years it has shrunk to a 4 inch sun perch, though.

4-H said:
Now that's grrrr---eat stuff. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Kudos to you for being a GRRRRR-EAT parent!
Sincerely 4-h USA

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :blob10: :blob1: :blob1: :blob3: :wav: :blob7: :blob7: :blob8: :blob9: :blob9: :blob8: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob7: :blob7: :blob7: :blob6: :blob6: :blob6:
RGINN said:
Congratulations and good job on gettin the girl out fishin, Willie D. She'll remember that for a long time. I caught my first fish when I was 5. At the time, it was a 25 pound piranha. Over the years it has shrunk to a 4 inch sun perch, though.
Thank you, but I can't take the credit. Her Grandfather got her started fishing. Also, I was working when this pic was taken. I'm still a pretty good parent though. ;D

My Grandpa was the one who took me fishin too. Dad had to work, but he was alright.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back