What's new

You are all invited....

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To the SW MI Seek & Search Club meeting tonight at 7pm. Plainwell Community Center. Tons of food, great folks, nice finds, fellowship and more!!! Here is a club link if you need directions! swmss.org
 
I'm sure it went well Mike, sorry that I had another thing going on. I do have pads for entry forms and ballots that I should have got to you before the meeting. Hope that everyone had a wonderful time!
 
Thanks Mark. Meeting was a good time. No problem on the pads, we had enough.
 
Hey I bought my detector in Plainwell , but I live near Port Huron, I might move to zeeland next year, which is near by
then I will check it out, thanks
 
Thanks for the invite Mike - would love to make it over there for a meeting or hunt sometime!
 
I joined the club but forgot about the meeting, sorry would have liked to met other members.
 
I wish I could find a club that is closer to Port Huron, does anyone know of any? I've binged and googled, and can't find one. lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom