Re: You can't do what, why not !!??
Just like the other guy said. I think that if they want to be successful, they ought to do stuff like giving me a damn 25 dollar box of pennies.
If they don't want to do that, then screw 'em. When I worked as a bag boy, there were rude customers that came in and were mean just for the sake of being mean. I didn't put up with this. I'm not mean, rude, and generally ornery, and I don't expect people to be that way to me. Now if someone needed help with something that I wasn't exactly expected to do, I would go above and beyond duty and help them find what they were looking for or whatever, even if it meant putting up with a rude customer. I give that little extra bit to everybody, and I'm not just plain out rude and disagreeable to anybody, unless there is a darn good reason.
Most people aren't like that from my experience. I think that most people expect every other person in the world to be mean, so they go ahead and start acting mean ahead of time to get ready for it, because that is what they are use to. I have come to the realization that most people are going to be rude mean and ornery, no matter what I try to do about it, but I'm trying to hold on. I dred the day when this world finally beats me and I'm the guy behind the counter being mean just for the sake of being mean.
"Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that sh*t ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be a shepherd."
just venting
