What's new

YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!LARGE GLASS POINT/KNIFE

TheTh3rd

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Messages
349
Reaction score
137
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SE Tn family property. Wasn't even lookin for artifacts. It was by itself near the creek. image.webp
image.webp

I could use some knowledge! Tia
 
Upvote 0
I have to agree .... Just modern glass that happened to break in that shape but keep looking good luck
 
I agree. Just a piece of glass that has been battered around quite a bit.
 
Looks like a piece of TV glass. Does it have very fine lines or dots in it?
 
Cool Indian looking glass. :happysmiley:
 
When making tool handles ,a piece of glass was used by some homesteaders to finish smooth.
Not sure if pictured pieces long sides would work as a sandpaper substitute/scraper but easy enough to try it out....
 
If you shoot a old tv with a gun it will show flakes like what you have found from the bullet
 
If you shoot a old tv with a gun it will show flakes like what you have found from the bullet

If you are angry ,just turn it off.....(Kidding).
As a youth when visiting the dump ,the guy in charge carried a pistol.
We would shoot rats with dads pistol ,but the dump guy shot every tv tube that came in. Didn't want them popping later I guess.
 
If you look close enough you can see the small dots in the glass. I am pretty sure it's TV glass. Some knap it, I wont as it has some pretty toxic things in the glass.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom