What's new

You Guys Are Not Going to Believe This!!!

romeo-1

Gold Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
9,863
Reaction score
7,127
Golden Thread
3
Location
Romeotopia
🥇 Banner finds
3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went for a 50km bike ride and stopped at the park where I found the 1812 8th Regiment button. Did a little poking around under the trees and eyeballed this! Royal Artillery cuff button!!! What are the odds of that
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20160507_151646_edit.webp
    IMG_20160507_151646_edit.webp
    747.3 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20160507_151736_edit.webp
    IMG_20160507_151736_edit.webp
    124.6 KB · Views: 208
Upvote 52
That was off the cuff. Best of both worlds good job!!!!
 
I should mention that I previously found the 8th Regiment of Foot button with a stick...and not a detector. I was sitting under a tree just idly scratching at the ground with a stick when the button popped out.
 

Attachments

  • abc140_c3710ee287c765b22be74be0b9f60d04.webp
    abc140_c3710ee287c765b22be74be0b9f60d04.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom