What's new

you guys are the best

metal mania

Hero Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
576
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just wanted to say tnet members are the best of any metal detecting forums I ever had the pleasure of dealing with always ready to give information advice not just on metal detecting but every subject under the sun.

And heck even tolerate my own dare I say it wacky sense of humour even that appalling death joke yea I know it was a little bit of bad taste.

So a big thank you from Over the pond.

Happy Hunting best wished Double MM
 
I agree with ya brother. Tnet is the best on the net. :icon_thumright:
 
Quite an assortment of characters here and by and large the best Detecting sight on the web!!
It does amaze me the amount of knowledge from all these guys and girls and the willingness to go out of the way to identify finds.
A truly gifted bunch!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom