Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My newsman told me that starting tomorrow night winter/snow/cold are all coming back to visit! :angry4:

I live south of the Mason Dixon on purpose! Since you yanks can't keep your shtuff up there, I figured I'd just
sneak out today. This post is for you guys!

2015 (90).jpg

See what you can't do! HAH! I had a heck of a time! So there! ;)
Now keep that northerner shtuff up there where it belongs! ;)

2015 (92).jpg

Don't know what "R" means? :dontknow:

2015 (94).jpg

Found this rock to be a bit interesting. Been too long
for me to remember my minerals. But, it's almost a
square. Seems strange to me. (No, it's not rock salt)

2015 (91).jpg

Blingie and Fishy send you-all "WARMEST" of greetings! ;)

(all tongue in cheek, of course)

Thanks for peeking!

Upvote 13
Did you lick that rock to test it? Hmmmm? L.O.L..
Keep blingie and fishy warm.
Gonna be cold out for sure.
Good on your gettin out today!

I think I hate you!!!!!:hello:

I think that "R" stands for "Rooster" cause your post is a little cocky! Lol. Keep posting....we're giving you a headstart

I think that "R" stands for "Rooster" cause your post is a little cocky! Lol. Keep posting....we're giving you a headstart

Everyone has a head start on us dave, freakin snow, ice, tundra!!!20150211_174403.jpgNO SIGN OF RELIEF IN THE NEAR FUTURE EITHER!

Congrats on the finds too!

Check out the 15 day forecast ( bottom )
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1423745199.254138.jpg

The only days it warms up, it's gonna snow[emoji624]

Hopefully soon! !

We are tired of it to I think this winter is worse then last year send us some warmth please...:laughing7:

Yeah, that Global warming is really taking a toll on you folks up in the Northeast...:tongue3::thumbsup:

I don't know where we are going to put it here up north...more coming here too! snowbanks are over 6 feet high here...

Congrats on getting out and digging some goodies you are lucky you can still find the ground!
Ours is being held hostage by the snow and ice! It would take a whole lot of large specialized equipment just to dig.

Misery loves company, we are more than willing to share! :laughing7:

If all this melts too fast, I maybe sitting on ocean front property even tho I'm 20 miles inland.

Ok...they just up dated the forecast, now it's 12"+ of snow expected. :BangHead: Also there's a warrant out for the groundhog's arrest.
...the water temp is 40.... :icon_scratch: has anyone seen Alice? :tongue3:

Keep posting the finds for all of us, its like a little gift card! LOL -25 windchill tonight; BURRRR!

It's been over 80 degrees several times in the past week here in West TX, but I haven't had anywhere to dig since I moved here from the northeast 5 years ago. Sigh.

Congrats on getting out and digging some goodies you are lucky you can still find the ground!
Ours is being held hostage by the snow and ice! It would take a whole lot of large specialized equipment just to dig.

Misery loves company, we are more than willing to share! :laughing7:

If all this melts too fast, I maybe sitting on ocean front property even tho I'm 20 miles inland.

Ok...they just up dated the forecast, now it's 12"+ of snow expected. :BangHead: Also there's a warrant out for the groundhog's arrest.
...the water temp is 40.... :icon_scratch: has anyone seen Alice? :tongue3:

You think the groundhog's wanted now, wait until you find out that he was right! And, Spring is going to happen right when he said! Then, the temps will soar right
up to about 75!! All in one day! Have you a boat? :)

In all seriousness, the type of weather being experienced in the northern climes is absolutely nothing to joke about. It is DEADLY serious!

I'm just trying to give them a chance to remember why they're being so patient and hopefully to give them another outlet for some of their frustration.
Winter's always a time for that, especially for us. But, this one is being particularly dangerous. Everyone in that situation, PLEASE be more than
careful! We want to see you sharing those wonderful finds this coming Spring.

Stay safe & warm!

Man I heard that.I see some of that ugly stuff floating around right now.I hope the temperature stays up.I see you are still getting it in:icon_thumleft:-HH

Could not help responding to this thread. I am a little farther north.......its a balmy -22 here today. Nothing warm here except the coffee I just inhaled. Planning trip for after the thaw.......which should be around May. Going to Punta Cana DR in March to get a fix. Hopefully I will get lucky. Cheers!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back