What's new

You know it was a good hunt when . . .

Tony in FL

Full Member
Joined
Nov 7, 2009
Messages
220
Reaction score
26
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
. . . the gold finds literally outweigh the clad finds.

:occasion14:

This was a late afternoon hunt on Friday with about 2.5 hours of swing time. I found the bracelet first. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw it dangling from my scoop. Later, while still in shock over finding my first gold bracelet, I pulled that nugget ring out of my scoop. Last, when digging a target that sounded like it could be a coin I pulled up a silver ring.

I am pretty psyched as this was my first gold bracelet and my two largest gold finds thus far. HH and happy Fourth of July everyone!
 

Attachments

  • finds 001.webp
    finds 001.webp
    148.5 KB · Views: 751
  • finds 002.webp
    finds 002.webp
    131.2 KB · Views: 751
  • finds 003.webp
    finds 003.webp
    79.2 KB · Views: 739
  • finds 004.webp
    finds 004.webp
    159.5 KB · Views: 741
  • finds 005.webp
    finds 005.webp
    54.8 KB · Views: 729
  • finds 006.webp
    finds 006.webp
    55.9 KB · Views: 723
  • finds 007.webp
    finds 007.webp
    46.2 KB · Views: 724
  • finds 008.webp
    finds 008.webp
    121.3 KB · Views: 724
  • finds 009.webp
    finds 009.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 706
  • finds 010.webp
    finds 010.webp
    116 KB · Views: 709
Upvote 0
Re: You know it was a great hunt when . . .

holy banana pudding ! :hello2:
 
Hokey Smokes, Bullwinkle!!! :icon_thumleft: ;D :icon_thumright:
 
ok, you stay home now, you found enough :laughing9:

WOW< O WOW O WOW. I would shurley like to find those in my scoop, way kewl, and congrats. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Man if that don't get the blood pumpin I don't know what would. Great finds for sure.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
That's the best thing about this hobby...being at the right place at the right time.
You were there, that's for sure. :icon_thumleft:
 
CONGRADS...............GOLD SEASON IS HERE!!
 
Well done. WTG.
 
Yep, definitely a great day.

Congrats :icon_thumleft:
 
ivan salis said:
holy banana pudding ! :hello2:

WHAT HE SAID!!!! Congratulations on one terrific hunt!!
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's a lot of gold...CONGRATS!

:wink: RR
 
I used to own a nugget ring EXACTLY like the one you are showing! I had my sister channel set 3 of her whitest diamonds into it. I had to pawn it and my thick rope chain to feed my daughter.
Brought back memories!
 
WOW, man did you hit a good spot that day, that's what keeps my blood pumping is the ''GOLD''. Great finds Tony :thumbsup:
 
Sweeeeeeeeeet,Congrats :thumbsup:
 
Thanks for sharing and WTG on that haul. :headbang:
 
Look'n Good!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom