creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 14, 2011 #1 Any ideas? Attachments moneycounter1.webp 78 KB · Views: 233 moneycounter2.webp 64.9 KB · Views: 241
shaun7 Gold Member Joined May 20, 2008 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Location uk Detector(s) used tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp Sep 14, 2011 #2 Re: You reckon this is from a trolly? Safe deposit box Looks like a lock Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 14, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Re: You reckon this is from a trolly? shaun7 said: Safe deposit box Looks like a lock Click to expand... Good Thought! I was thinking it looked like the top to the money drop box on a trolly, streetcar, etc that the fares were dropped into, but I really have nothing to base that thought on. Upvote 0
Re: You reckon this is from a trolly? shaun7 said: Safe deposit box Looks like a lock Click to expand... Good Thought! I was thinking it looked like the top to the money drop box on a trolly, streetcar, etc that the fares were dropped into, but I really have nothing to base that thought on.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2011 #4 Re: You reckon this is from a trolly? Older version of a paper shreder? LOL Brady Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,352 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Sep 14, 2011 Thread Owner #5 Re: You reckon this is from a trolly? I solved my own! Attachments diag.webp 40.7 KB · Views: 201 diagram2.webp 170.4 KB · Views: 208 Upvote 0
P Patriot474 Jr. Member Joined Aug 22, 2010 Messages 35 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Sep 14, 2011 #6 If this was a dig, I would really search to see if the rest of it is around there as it may contain something good and was buried at one point. Upvote 0
If this was a dig, I would really search to see if the rest of it is around there as it may contain something good and was buried at one point.
Breezie Gold Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 6,278 Reaction score 2,120 Golden Thread 1 Location North Carolina 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 15, 2011 #7 Patriot474 said: If this was a dig, I would really search to see if the rest of it is around there as it may contain something good and was buried at one point. Click to expand... Amen! Part of a safe could = hidden $$$ Creskol, you know if we hear OINK, we're gonna be looking for a pig! Breezie Upvote 0
Patriot474 said: If this was a dig, I would really search to see if the rest of it is around there as it may contain something good and was buried at one point. Click to expand... Amen! Part of a safe could = hidden $$$ Creskol, you know if we hear OINK, we're gonna be looking for a pig! Breezie
Ramitt Hero Member Joined Jul 24, 2007 Messages 670 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Sep 15, 2011 #8 Ha! Well done Upvote 0