DanTheNewbie Full Member Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 148 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Central connecticut Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2012 #1 Found this on the beach today bout 4 inche down, has anyone seen one of these? Is it a practice coin or something? Attachments image-3252306677.webp 20.5 KB · Views: 100 image-2241102620.webp 24.6 KB · Views: 93
Found this on the beach today bout 4 inche down, has anyone seen one of these? Is it a practice coin or something?
ticm Silver Member Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 3,243 Reaction score 792 Golden Thread 0 Location New Jersey Detector(s) used Whites V3i and DFX May 21, 2012 #2 If I were you I would wash your hands after handling that. Could be medical waste for all anyone knows Upvote 0
If I were you I would wash your hands after handling that. Could be medical waste for all anyone knows
DanTheNewbie Full Member Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 148 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Central connecticut Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2012 Thread Owner #3 Yea I don't know.. I know it's garbage I'm just confused as to why this would be on the beach Upvote 0
willie d Silver Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 4,010 Reaction score 394 Golden Thread 0 Location Close enough to the beach Detector(s) used **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL** Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2012 #4 It's a weight sewn into the corners of beach blankets to keep them down when it's windy. I've found a few myself. Upvote 0
It's a weight sewn into the corners of beach blankets to keep them down when it's windy. I've found a few myself.
DanTheNewbie Full Member Joined Apr 19, 2012 Messages 148 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Central connecticut Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2012 Thread Owner #5 That makes sense!!! Thanks Upvote 0
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting May 21, 2012 #6 solved Upvote 0
Diggit Hero Member Joined Mar 25, 2012 Messages 831 Reaction score 132 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 21, 2012 #7 That is the metal portion of an afib blanket. Usually used on trauma patients. Congrats, medical waste! Upvote 0
That is the metal portion of an afib blanket. Usually used on trauma patients. Congrats, medical waste!
dustytrails123 Bronze Member Joined Apr 14, 2012 Messages 1,034 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Se Pro,Garrett At/Pro,Garrett Ace 350,Tesoro Cibola,Tesoro Outlaw,Bounty Hunter SharpShooter 2 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2012 #8 I can only imagine the boat loads of things they dumped into that ocean and how much still goes on today Upvote 0
I can only imagine the boat loads of things they dumped into that ocean and how much still goes on today
willie d Silver Member Joined Jul 13, 2005 Messages 4,010 Reaction score 394 Golden Thread 0 Location Close enough to the beach Detector(s) used **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL** Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 22, 2012 #9 DanTheNewbie said: That makes sense!!! Thanks Click to expand... You're welcome. Upvote 0