What's new

Young still being fed..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Was just setting there and this young one landed 10 feet away..

K1600_305_InPixio.webp


I watched as mom(or dad) were catching bugs to feed junior..

K1600_311_InPixio.webp

K1600_314_InPixio.webp

K1600_315_InPixio.webp

Was quite a sight to witness to say the least.


GOD Bless

Chris
 
Nice photos! :occasion14:
 
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.
 
Awesome, Chris! Quite the blessing you received. Reminded me of this: Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?
 
Dang! Those are some split second shots. I read that a lot of today's human youth are now being feed and living off their parents much longer than before. Maybe I should get some pictures of those.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom