What's new

Your T2SE best settings for coins-jewlery-relice-general hunting & beach

goldman55

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 25, 2010
Messages
46
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Location
cincinnati
Detector(s) used
T2SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is your best results?
 
AM, hot as area can handle, 0 or 1 on the threshold and gc'd!
 
Thanks Fella
 
Goldman very dependent on your sites but if not too trashy all metal will get you some incredible depth and won't miss a thing. In more trashy sites I tend to run in 2+ and just put the sens as high as the site will allow without getting too noisy. I like me disc around 18 as I like to hear almost everything but eliminate some of the lower numbered iron. If you're in a super trashy site some day and just want to cherry pic a few coins crank your disc up to 50 and pick the good ones. It's not my thing but some people enjoy it. I dig everything from Spanish silver down to rusty old axe heads and everything in between. I love it all. Good luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom