Youtube Channel up...first video released...coin spill at circus grounds and more...

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Upvote 12
theres plenty more to come and alot better to come...just a taste!

Awesome!!!!!!! I subbed to you.

thanks man..im just starting off so i figured id ask for a little help here...much appreciated!!

Nice Spot & hunts !

thanks man..im just starting off so i figured id ask for a little help here...much appreciated!!

No problem! I'm just starting out too, really. Still pretty amateur. Feel free to repay the favour :occasion14:

I def will man maybe we could work something out! Send me a friend request I'm on the app

Subbed . When I come down for a hunt are you going to make me a star .:laughing7:

Subbed . When I come down for a hunt are you going to make me a star .:laughing7:

Yes your going to finally make the big time! Lol if it's ok with you...I got a ion air pro 3 action can at the beginning of the year ...what else am I supposed to do...don't answer that! Definitely have to hunt soon though u know how goofy the weather is in the NE!

man you hunt some THICK woods lol!, cool finds, I subbed

Thanks guys I'll take u there on day Cjon...I'm sure there is still coins left!

Awesome silver haul. :occasion14: You have a great site to hunt. :thumbsup:

More to come I have a part 2 and 3 for the circus it was never ending! Thank loco

The new one coming out in a few day has 3 cent silver half reale and more!

Great job and what a great site you have!!! Glad were not the only ones that go home scratched and bloodied!!!!!!!:laughing7:

Great job and what a great site you have!!! Glad were not the only ones that go home scratched and bloodied!!!!!!!:laughing7:
Yeah man I do what it takes to get that silver I'm still somewhat young and limber so I'll go almost anywhere even if I have to crawl to get there! I'll admit though the crawling scratches and brushes do get old quick though lol!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back