Zeros CRH LOG

Garda half box #43: 1-40%

So, the trickle of silver trend continues. It is so much better than a skunk, I am very pleased with the one coin.
image-3112611130.jpg

Garda half box #44: skunk

Well I guess the silver streak came to an end (more like the silver speck). There is always next week.

Garda half box #45: skunk

I've heard the silver scores pick up after the holidays.

Garda half box #46: skunk

Going out of town and hope to find some silver CWR's.

First score of "family vacation plus silver hunting". I only hit five banks so far.

$20 cwr: skunk
$5.50 loose: 1-90% and 2-40%
image-2217725375.jpg

$150 cwr halves: skunk
$70 loose halves: 1-40%

It's better than nothing, but a lot less than hoped for.
image-739266507.jpg

Garda half box #48: skunk
$2.00 loose halves: skunk

Starting off slow in 2014, but going on a road trip tomorrow and hoping for a big score.

$90 cwr halves: skunk
$26 loose halves: 1-40%

I'll keep trying. It's better than nothing.

Garda half box #49: skunk
$173 Ike dollars: skunk

Yikes that's a lot of Ike's lol. Btw, did u check for any NIFC '73's? I sometimes forget about those myself but I don't think I've ever found any. Kinda strange I've found 4 silver Ike's CRHing but never any '73's.

And congrats on the Morgan, ASE & barber halves u found last year, those r great finds. :thumbsup:

Yikes that's a lot of Ike's lol. Btw, did u check for any NIFC '73's? I sometimes forget about those myself but I don't think I've ever found any. Kinda strange I've found 4 silver Ike's CRHing but never any '73's. And congrats on the Morgan, ASE & barber halves u found last year, those r great finds. :thumbsup:

No 73's and no 72 type 2's, but when the teller said she had a bunch of the large dollars, I felt like I had to give it a try.

Last year went pretty well for a low volume guy. 2014 has started slow, but it has only been three weeks. Happy hunting.

No 73's and no 72 type 2's, but when the teller said she had a bunch of the large dollars, I felt like I had to give it a try.

Last year went pretty well for a low volume guy. 2014 has started slow, but it has only been three weeks. Happy hunting.

Yeah I don't blame u, I would have bought them too. U don't have anything to lose by trying. I'm a low volume guy too but it seems we've both done pretty good with the large dollars the past year or so. Hopefully our luck will continue in 2014.

H$H!

2-$250 dime boxes: skunk
$13.50 loose halves: skunk

I decided to hit some dime boxes hoping for a little silver in-between the skunk half boxes but nothing on my first attempt this year so far. I am going to try for 4 dimes a week and two half boxes. If either start producing I will maybe add more.

$245 cwr dimes: 3-rosies
$255 mwr dimes: skunk
Garda half box #50: skunk

I'm happy to see some silver.
image.jpg

Last edited:
$250 dime box: 1-Rosie
$250 cwr dimes: skunk
image-1353010089.jpg

Every bit counts.

Last edited:
Brinks half box #26: 1-64, 1-40%, 74s
2-$250 dime boxes: skunk and some 1/2 franc 1996 coin
$3.50 loose halves: skunk
image-1522270689.jpg

Just got a commitment for a weekly pickup with a bank who uses Brinks and scored with the first box. I am thrilled.

Last edited:
$250 box of mwr dimes: 2-Rosie's

image-3245641262.jpg

I'm enjoying the silver dimes. My goal is to have 50 dimes by the end of April (I'm at 34 with six so far this year). So, if the trend continues I should easily make it.

I added another half box next week for a total of three ordered. Hopefully the dumps go smooth (i have two banks that just groan every time I show up). I've been trying to rotate the dumps enough so that I only show up once a month or so.

Looks like some good finds lately. So you only use your dump banks once a month or so huh? I have 2 dump banks I use primarily...at least once a week at each. I don't do much volume right now but if I increase my volume a little I suppose I should start using another dump too that I haven't used in a while. The other 2 banks are just so convenient but I don't want to be taking advantage of them too much.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back