Zodiac watch

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's another new brand I never heard of. It was $60 but I decided I wasn't going to pass it up because I knew nothing about it so I had to buy it. Now I can sit at home and research about this one.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469732137.465993.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1469732170.631728.jpg

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Take the band off and see if it is marked 14kt or Hallmarked between the lugs. A lot of presentation watches were in fact gold.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's gold filled... What do you think something like this is worth? Has a name on the back of it I figure that masonic symbol on there should help though

JimDon

Silver Member
May 6, 2009
NC USA
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excalibur, White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's gold filled... What do you think something like this is worth? Has a name on the back of it I figure that masonic symbol on there should help though

My guess would be around $100-$150.

OldSowBreath

Mar 18, 2009
Its also interesting because the long time and now dead primary suspect (who has been now ruled out) in the Zodiac killings wore a Zodiac watch. It really made the California detectives suspicious of the guy, among other reasons. The little Zodiac figure (cross-hairs) above the Masonic symbol was the symbol the Zodiac Killer was putting on his letters to the press.

My memory also thinks that Zodiac was bought out by a name brand (Swatch? Fossil?) because they wanted the Swiss connection for their watches.

Spartcom5

Feb 2, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably around $100 if it works... I don't think this Zodiac is very collectible or desirable but still nice. Look out for a vintage Zodiac Seawolf those are crazy expensive

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Were you looking to sell that Watch?

I'd give you 100.00 for it.....

Does it still work?

Top Member Reactions