Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

NotJustAnotherSarah

Aug 3, 2018
IN
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm Sarah and I've always had an interest in rock hunting. I live in a geologically interesting area of Indiana that formed hills due to glacial melt. I have found many fossils some gold and a few native artifacts. I have many items that I don't fully understand and I am excited to find this forum. I have already posted something I've been curious about. I have already enjoyed many other posts from equipment to finds. Seems like a great community.
Thanks

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

RAMOS

Aug 8, 2018
mindanao
Detector(s) used
garret 2500 metal detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi tnet people! iam new member from Philippines and i'am fresh treasure hunter for almost 1 year,
Hope to post some good finds to come.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi tnet people! iam new member from Philippines...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Philippines for information directly related to your country.

donniej911

Aug 9, 2018
Fredericksburg, Va
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hey everyone. Newbie here. I stumbled upon your site while doing some research online in reference to shipwrecks off the past of Virginia. My goal is to research more shipwreck data and possibly dive a few sites to see what we can find, any and all guidance is welcomed. Thanks for having me in the group!

DrippingBlade

Aug 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, another newbie from Southern New Hapshire. Names Chris and I would love to join a local group hunt if at all possible. Plz PM me if you know of any group hunts. Thank you.

hhtoyboy

Greenie
Aug 16, 2018
Bluffton, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, I am another SC Newbie I just retired and live near the beach in Hilton Head. I have an AT Pro also and have been concentrating on the beach at low tide. Mostly found coins and cheap jewelry, but I am just getting started. I would like to hunt any available Civil War or Revolutionary sites close to my area. Please let me know if anyone needs a hunting partner.

Bernice

Aug 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all!

I am very new to detecting and live in Cardiff, Wales, UK. I have bought a White's treasure Master and have only been out about four times. I have gone from finding bits of iron, a horse shoe and random rubbish to a thimble and a bag seal the last time. I am back out tomorrow on another rally. I am getting better and learning all the time and here to read and learn. Oh, and to hear all about your lovely finds!

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome Mike and Bernice, from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Cheese Pirate

Aug 28, 2018
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys. I'm new to this site and to treasure hunting in general. After finding a merc dime with my metal detector, then actually panning some gold from a creek near my house (in Ohio of all places), I'm all into it now. It's a cool hobby. I found this site while doing some searching for info online. It looks like a cool deal. Oh, I know it's a strange screen name. I couldn't think of anything so I used part of my old geocaching name.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

jcx

Tenderfoot
Aug 29, 2018
TX
Detector(s) used
Eyes; ears; nose; and sense of touch (I'm new to this)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John from SE Texas. The only thing I've found is a $10 bill floating in the water while bodyboarding in Corpus Christi on a family vacation when I was 13; nowhere to go but up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions