DOC NOSS-Victorio Peak OR The Caballo Mountains

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dog, perhaps Dowsing may be the final answer to the Caballos, since no-one has had any success wth the maps - that we have heard of.
Yes Real TTT, Id like to see whiskeyrat copy a google map of the area he is hunting. then post it over on the dowsing thread,and let those guys work their magic on it. It just may give him the spot he is looking for. then of course , post it back over here for us to see. How about it whiskeyrat?

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Yes Real TTT, Id like to see whiskeyrat copy a google map of the area he is hunting. then post it over on the dowsing thread,and let those guys work their magic on it. It just may give him the spot he is looking for. then of course , post it back over here for us to see. How about it whiskeyrat?

Dog,
I think that would be very interesting.
I take it the dowsing thread is here on tnet?
I have one area in particular I would like to see what they say as a test area.
I have been told there is something there, i have searched it extremely well and found nothing so far.
So if the dowsers give me some hits i will definitely check them out and post it here too.
I am going to be purchasing come "cave finding" electronics to help me out in the near future.
thanks for the challenge.
wr

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes whiskeyrat, its here on tnet, just look for Dowsing.They dont ask for anything,you cant get more legit than that.
And you can use a paint program to block out the GPS heading on the Google earth photo you use. Not sure you ever tried Dowsing or not,its very cheap to make yourself some rods,and easy to pack, and give it a go. the info. is there on those treads too.Good Luck.

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
:coffee2: The real map is your spirit. I want to suggest something to you that may help you in your search, you have already read books,
and did your research,now you have your boots on the ground, now get rid of all the visions that are in your mind from what you have Imagined things to look like when researching,
when your boots are on the ground let your spirit guide you, when tuned in it will guide you to things you would never see other wise,don't question it, or were it leads you. It will never lead you wrong,
trust.np:cat:

Great post NP, hitting 'like' was not a strong enough compliment. And agree 100% too.

On the dowsing thing, why not give it a try, who knows it may just be the key to finding it. Use every tool in the tool-chest, satellite images, metal detectors, GPR, dowsing heck if a reliable medium could help I would not hesitate to try that too. If it works, great! If not, what have you lost but a bit of time? Keep us posted amigo, thanks in advance.

Please do continue, just wanted to toss in two shekels worth there.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Great post NP, hitting 'like' was not a strong enough compliment. And agree 100% too.

On the dowsing thing, why not give it a try, who knows it may just be the key to finding it. Use every tool in the tool-chest, satellite images, metal detectors, GPR, dowsing heck if a reliable medium could help I would not hesitate to try that too. If it works, great! If not, what have you lost but a bit of time? Keep us posted amigo, thanks in advance.

Please do continue, just wanted to toss in two shekels worth there.
Oroblanco

:coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee: :coffee2:

Well, you can also lose a substantial amount of $$, Oro. Been there, and came back considerably shorter than a couple sheckels.

My advice: if you're asked to pay for a dowser or a "reliable medium" (ha ha), don't. By far, the best results I've had from these types were from those who offered their help free of charge. Your results may vary.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
:coffee2: The real map is your spirit. I want to suggest something to you that may help you in your search, you have already read books,
and did your research,now you have your boots on the ground, now get rid of all the visions that are in your mind from what you have Imagined things to look like when researching,
when your boots are on the ground let your spirit guide you, when tuned in it will guide you to things you would never see other wise,don't question it, or were it leads you. It will never lead you wrong,
trust.np:cat:

NP,
Yes, I totally agree with this. Thanks for the encouragement.
This is why I like to camp on site or as close as possible to a target hunt area.
A late evening walk with darkness approaching is much different than a noon day hunt.
The mountains and the wildlife speak differently at nightfall and throughout the night.
On my way back out of J canyon going down Burbank the second day recently, a small but extremely rugged canyon with vertical sides called to me.
This canyon leaves Burbank canyon and goes up towards the old Taggert claim.
I sat and debated but did not have enough daylight and did not have my bivwac tent and supplies for an overnight so I had to pass.
But that canyon was definitely calling to my soul.
I will very soon spend at least a day in that canyon and hopefully an overnight as well.
thanks again for your encouragement.
wr

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Well, you can also lose a substantial amount of $$, Oro. Been there, and came back considerably shorter than a couple sheckels.

My advice: if you're asked to pay for a dowser or a "reliable medium" (ha ha), don't. By far, the best results I've had from these types were from those who offered their help free of charge. Your results may vary.

I guess I should have specified NOT to pay someone up front ever for this kind of service, and really the dowsing thing you can try it yourself, likewise with trying to contact the 'spiritual realm' and maybe get equal results.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works for me Oro???????? Also the photos I posted speak for themselves. But yes, I agree wth you in general. 'no pay up front' , but these are voluntary. Advancement of dowsing.

What's the spiritual world have to do with dowsing ???

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Works for me Oro???????? Also the photos I posted speak for themselves. But yes, I agree wth you in general. 'no pay up front' , but these are voluntary. Advancement of dowsing.

Amigo, Did you forget your burro juice:coffee2: today, dog,the treasure hunter bought up dowsing, I did not mention dowsing in my post,but,
since you asked the question I will give my personal opinion, the spiritual world has everything to do with dowsing, I am fixing my dinner I will explain later so that everyone can under stand.np:cat:

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The spirits can get a hold of those rods,and guide you that way, when your not able to open your third eye enough.

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NP,
Yes, I totally agree with this. Thanks for the encouragement.
This is why I like to camp on site or as close as possible to a target hunt area.
A late evening walk with darkness approaching is much different than a noon day hunt.
The mountains and the wildlife speak differently at nightfall and throughout the night.
On my way back out of J canyon going down Burbank the second day recently, a small but extremely rugged canyon with vertical sides called to me.
This canyon leaves Burbank canyon and goes up towards the old Taggert claim.
I sat and debated but did not have enough daylight and did not have my bivwac tent and supplies for an overnight so I had to pass.
But that canyon was definitely calling to my soul.
I will very soon spend at least a day in that canyon and hopefully an overnight as well.
thanks again for your encouragement.
wr
Excellent whiskeyrat i enjoyed reading that. Id like to do some full moon work myself,but iam still to chicken sh-t to try yet. I know there will be some answer there.

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's,:coffee2: In a very short version, I will attempt to explain.
Everything in the universe was created.and therefore has an energy,or spirit. belief in God is not relevant to this. When you are seeking or searching it is your Imperative to open your spirit energy to the spirit energy around you. What you may think is Intuition is actually a meeting of something stronger and deeper. Always be open to the power around you. NP:cat:

OP
OP
Not Peralta

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo's,:coffee2: In a very short version, I will attempt to explain.
Everything in the universe was created.and therefore has an energy,or spirit. belief in God is not relevant to this. When you are seeking or searching it is your Imperative to open your spirit energy to the spirit energy around you. What you may think is Intuition is actually a meeting of something stronger and deeper. Always be open to the power around you. NP:cat:
Everything has what is known as a spirit or knowledge of self,In order for these things to gain further knowledge,they need to share,and learn,no matter what it may be. you need to open your mind and let your spirit do the communicating or listening, the spirit or energy can be known as, or by many things or names,whatever is comfortable for you. for me I will use the word spirit in referring to this.knowing and understanding this can be one of the best tools anyone can have in any situation,here,I am concerned mainly with treasure hunting and researching. NP:cat:

KXMember

Dec 19, 2014
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
OKM
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The caves/chambers have been emptied by Nixon/LBJ. I have had full confirmation by the Bush family.

whiskeyrat

May 7, 2012
mid Michigan
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
So, with tongue in cheek I am planning which cave I will find first 8-)
With that in mind, I am unsure of two? or is it one? of the caves found by Doc.
My question is:
Is the "dead padre" cave in which Doc found the dead padre sitting at a table (the counting padre) with the leather pouch with maps, the same cave as the Doc and Tony Carriga (the Yaqui Indian) cave????
Is it one and the same cave or were these two different caves?
wr

Scar

Dec 25, 2010
Wiskeyrat; If you haven't already, you may want to look to Jesus Christ before entering, no matter they be one or the same cave. I had my ride with satan back in 1971 while following the Yaqui path. Tread careful or you may fall into a "Separate Reality". I smelled the devils breath at 140 MPH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread