aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Hey Fisheye,
Tell everybody about yours and HRD's gift to the raffle. I might mess up the history if I relate it!
Aquanut

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I told Aquanut that this is getting so big, next year we will have to rent the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John, my guest list suddendly just got bigger, I thought I was going alone, maybe with the wife, wife just told me she wants to go and wouild like to bring her girlfriend (co-worker) and her two small kids and my brother-in-law heard about it and would like to attend, but he is a 50/50 on making it, depends on his back as he is on disability... I got him interested in metal detecting and sold him one of my land detectors, and found him an excal as well...

Is this going to be a problem?

Last edited:

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ernie Kling and Myself of HRD are donating a 1 reale found by the late Mo Molinar with the log sheets and a coa from HRD to the raffle.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
John, my guest list suddendly just got bigger, I thought I was going alone, maybe with the wife, wife just told me she wants to go and wouild like to bring her girlfriend (co-worker) and her two small kids and my brother-in-law heard about it and would like to attend, but he is a 50/50 on making it, depends on his back as he is on disability... I got him interested in metal detecting and sold him one of my land detectors, and found him an excal as well...

Is this going to be a problem?

No Problem!

Denniss

Jan 7, 2011
Fort Pierce, FL
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Fisher Impulse, Gold Bug II
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Pennwood has no vacancies, that's what I get for waiting until the last minute

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Pennwood has no vacancies, that's what I get for waiting until the last minute

Sorry Denniss,
Aquanut
I't not always true that"Good things come to those who wait"! However, there are more motels close to the Pennwood.

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Hey Aquanut:
I have had a few people ask me about wrecks along the coast here. How bout I bring a big map on butcher paper of the coast from Jax south to Liquordale and we can all sit around and mark it up, then when the event is over, we can photo the thing and post it on Tnet? Anybody else give a yay or nay on that idea. Would be fun.

Terry, would it be possible for you to also make copies of the 1715 beach sites for the guys coming that aren't familiar with them?
We probably only need a handful.

Aqaunut

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Well Guys,
So far this is an updated list of who says they're coming:
Old Man, Treasure_ Hunter +5, Comfortably Numb and Ellen, Whitefeather and Sherene, Wreckdiver's wife Theresa, stevemc, Capthawk and Mama Jo, Fisheye and Frank, Les Savege +1, The Seeker and 2, Scubafinder, Salvor6, Lauren, Browns11, Dell & Trudy +4 Kentuckians, Mad4wrecks and Monica, Florida Bill, Scubatreasure, Ivan Salis, Trembull, Signumops, Randy, Louise, Denise, Travis, Joe Tinney, Syd & KT Jones, Joel Ruth, Terry Tate, The Koenings, Dan Wukits, Tgers2 & Barbara, Vacalava and wench, Deniss, Mitch1FL, Graffixgirl and Lisa, Ropesfish and wife, twiprodoo1, Flagal & Dan, aquanut & Deb, Stpauli914 and seeker41+1, Treasure chest, Trez, Craig Thomas and Tim Hix with their wives, jukes23, Dickie Lee and Kristin, Cornelius, theTigers2, Bootysalvage crew, Black Caesar & wife, Capt. Dom& Yvonne +2, twiprod001 There are a few maybes at this point. Now we are close enough that I think if you are coming, you can commit! So let us know. Right now, I'm looking at at about 100. Let's PARTY and get this season off to a good start!

The Live Music will start at 11:30 A.M. and go 'till 3P.M. I'll use the boom box after that. We'll probably serve the food once most everybody gets here and gets acclimated. The party ends when the last person poops out. We'll hold an "Introduction to SCUBA" class in the pool by instructors so those curious about breathing underwater can find out. Wear something to get wet in. A raffle of really neat stuff including actual "Treasure". Let's share great info and drink.
Aquanut

FISHEYE

Bronze Member
Feb 27, 2004
lake mary florida
Detector(s) used
Chasing Dory ROV,Swellpro Splash 2 pro waterproof drone,Swellpro Spry+ wa,Wesmar SHD700SS Side Scan Sonar,U/W Mac 1 Turbo Aquasound by American Electronics,Fisher 1280x,Aquasound UW md,Aqua pulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John,

Frank and tony wont be comming,frank has to work security at the orange county city hall and tony is in sweden.Zac and crew from the juno beach wreck will be comming.Whats the address for the lodge so i can mail it to les sevage.

Chagy

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2005
Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fishers Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well it seems that finally I will be able to make it to the cookout!!!! It will be nice to put a face to many with whom I have communicated over the years and see old friends whom I haven't seen in a while....Looking forward!!!!

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
That's great Chagy,
Does anyone have a microphone they can bring? My guy with the live music has to leave at 3pm and we'll probably need one for the raffle.
Aquanut

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sir...when would you like this lovely folding table to arrive?
AND...my wife is making a very large and very healthy green bean/tomato salad dish to bring. (She's a pretty fair hand in the kitchen).
If there is anything else you need just give me a call @ 772-584-0028.

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great Chagy,
Does anyone have a microphone they can bring? My guy with the live music has to leave at 3pm and we'll probably need one for the raffle.
Aquanut

John, I have sound equipment up the yin yang. But Rather than bring a heavy amp, I'll just bring a little Karoke Cassette tape deck, amp, and Microphone. One speaker should be adequate for announcements, etc. But if you want to rock the neighborhood, I can try to dig out the heavy stuff from the shed? Dell

keninkansas

Greenie
Feb 20, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excall-ll,minelabe explorer se
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dear aquanaut, I will be flying down from KS, ropesfish will be my guide, can't wait to meet everyone,see you there, ken

OP
OP
aquanut

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
I'm leaving for Wabasso in a few minutes. Looks like about 110 are coming. I'm going to pick up fried chicken from Publix Saturday to supplement the ribs since we had quite a few additions this week.
I won't have a computer with me, so if anyone needs to call, my cell number is 386-801-9242. Ropesfish, the table would be good before noon. See you Sat. Ken.
Aquanut John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread