A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where did the black stones at this site come from???

Could this site have been destroyed by the Spanish because it contradicted their religious beliefs? Could the site possibly have been a record of a lost tribe…What IF it also contained a map which lead to the fabled Ophir?Was/is Ophir associated wit the legend of the 7 cities of Cibola and the 7 golden caves legend?Could the black monolith, on the trail I have mention, that leads to that which I claim to be King Solomon’s Mines…Be from the same source as the cornerstone of Kabba?Is the crescent moon carved in said stone representative of the Islamic religion???
Who knows???Maybe it is just sheer coincidence…

Ed T

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

Could this site have been destroyed by the Spanish because it contradicted their religious beliefs? Could the site possibly have been a record of a lost tribe…What IF it also contained a map which lead to the fabled Ophir?Was/is Ophir associated wit the legend of the 7 cities of Cibola and the 7 golden caves legend?Could the black monolith, on the trail I have mention, that leads to that which I claim to be King Solomon’s Mines…Be from the same source as the cornerstone of Kabba?Is the crescent moon carved in said stone representative of the Islamic religion???

Ed T
Moon, night and darkness in front of the sun, day and light. Each puzzle has two parts. It is the half of the moon and you have to find the light and the sun. (The crescent moon does not always indicate Islam). In the book four works of Scovel Shin is written his gold in the soil and Ophir in the stones of the rivers.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

Ed T
Hey JW, long time. But the land of Ophir is an entirely different question & debate.
As you know, some believe the Phoenicians traveled to what became the America's,
& not without evidence carved in stones... Back to sandy1's question: Does anyone
have a working knowledge of the Spanish using something of a celestial nature,
to cipher the rocks & markers to locate an entrance at a Spanish cache site?
Also, within the triangles he has mentioned?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
In the constellations that each have the same name, you must know how many stars each constellation has and how they are arranged, where the most important star is located, and what is its relationship with other constellations. Is the arrangement of stones and stars harmonious or not?

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
This photo is known as the summer triangle. which consists of the northern cross or swan and turtle or harp and eagle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۵_۱۴۴۵۰۸_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۸۰۵_۱۴۴۵۰۸_Gallery.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 19

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
I sent you a photo. Did you see it?
My first impression is a woman with her head somewhat tilted, looking up.
But someone could have made that out of? It is very hard to be sure without
some of the background to view. This too, is off topic, & hard to see the
relevance to the original, very important question?

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well people…Tempest Fugit…I have things to do…Enjoy yourselves…

Ed T

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Moon, night and darkness in front of the sun, day and light. Each puzzle has two parts. It is the half of the moon and you have to find the light and the sun. (The crescent moon does not always indicate Islam). In the book four works of Scovel Shin is written his gold in the soil and Ophir in the stones of the rivers.
Could that possibly be the land referred to as "a land divided by rivers"?
Thanks for your responses, more to think about...

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
My first impression is a woman with her head somewhat tilted, looking up.
But someone could have made that out of? It is very hard to be sure without
some more of the background to view. This too, is off topic, & hard to see the
relevance to the original, very important question?
In the Book of Revelation, it is written that when a woman gives birth, a dragon lurks to eat the baby. The lion supports the woman. Look at the picture again, the lion is above the woman's head.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In the Book of Revelation, it is written that when a woman gives birth, a dragon lurks to eat the baby. The lion supports the woman. Look at the picture again, the lion is above the woman's head.
I did see, so what or who do you feel is the lion?
Is that when the earth opens up it's mouth, & brings a flood against the dragon also, to stop it?

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In the constellations that each have the same name, you must know how many stars each constellation has and how they are arranged, where the most important star is located, and what is its relationship with other constellations. Is the arrangement of stones and stars harmonious or not?
It seems what you're saying is, that if one knows the constellations very well, memorized,
that they should be able to figure out the rocks & markers, & know which star or planet
in the constellation that they used, that would work & to be the most important one?
You also mentioned needing to see them in pattern from above, how could they?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS, I think its Important to note the differences between what groups put up the signs, for instance Yamashita in the Philippines used the same markers as the Spanish . the Spanish were there long before the Japanese however they assigned different meanings to the markers and the relationship of the treasures to the markers, no doubt with the Spanish being Catholic and the Japanese being Buddhism they would have different meanings for different markers, I would say the same thing with the Spanish as compared to the Iranians, using a goat for instance can mean 2 different things to 2 different cultures/religious groups on different continents

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS, I think its Important to note the differences between what groups put up the signs, for instance Yamashita in the Philippines used the same markers as the Spanish . the Spanish were there long before the Japanese however they assigned different meanings to the markers and the relationship of the treasures to the markers, no doubt with the Spanish being Catholic and the Japanese being Buddhism they would have different meanings for different markers, I would say the same thing with the Spanish as compared to the Iranians, using a goat for instance can mean 2 different things to 2 different cultures/religious groups on different continents
I understand, more good info to know & consider. Still wonder if, with their understanding & expertise,
could have used the math & compass degrees, latitude & longitude to replicate what they knew
about celestial bodies, to have an even more elaborate secret code, than all the stuff you have
so meticulously & successfully figured out {which is totally an amazement in itself}.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

There is also an instance where she is flown to safety for a time, with the wings of an Eagle...
Some scholars interpretation, think it to be Petra, inside Jordan. That too, is another subject...
Do you care if I share those pics you PM'd me?

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Some markers and signs from far distances indicate that work has been done in an area. As you get closer to the place of deposit, the signs get smaller and change. You will never see a sign on the place of deposit. The place should be determined in different ways such as geometry, trigonometry, symmetry, astronomy, light and shadow, and human or animal anatomy.
I feel all you mentioned above, {which is mostly well known}, including the
use of Astronomy for known patterns. is easily within the realm of possibility.
It often seems that even more of Ancients, definitely had similar known ways.
That knowledge was figured out & passed on, or understood by the others later.
Quinoa has a lot of research time & understanding many of the Ancient's cultures
astronomical knowledge & practices of caching treasures in crypts & ancient tombs.

Sandy1 has undoubtedly seen his share of tombs also, & others, with ancient Egyptian...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread