goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody, its so cold here, but i stay out till i can no longer feel the tips of my fingers. I went to a school built in the 50's i think and hit it big time and found a silver rosie an inch down (however, it was in the middle of a well worn mud hole in a kick ball field, so it might have been dropped 50 years ago) also found an out of place clothes weight underneath the sand box. I also got my second silver cross that was almost on top of the ground. also got some older Canadians (1941 and 1938). Then i finally got a half and a Chuck E. Cheese Token plus 3.12 in clad.

HH
-GC

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3980.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_3982.jpg
    IMG_3982.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 526
Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks everybody

HH
-GC

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going GC....I'll take a dual silver anyday...Not yet for me though!!...Nice haul!!

jonnyrebel00

Nov 9, 2006
Mobile, Al
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500, Garrett Master Hunter
Sure am glad im not the only person out there runnin round in Carhartts digin holes, lol.

Great finds there!!! makes it worth gettin out there and freezin!!

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Great digs!Finding silver'll warm you up in a hurry.In this colder weather I wear rubber faced yard or chore gloves and wool liners.This makes it easy to use the pushpads on the detector and will increase your field time. Stay warm and keep on diggin!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread