Absurd Oak Island Math - Is the Entire Show a Hoax?

autofull

Mar 18, 2010
exeter pa
Detector(s) used
garrett
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
yeah, me, we record it and we can fast forward it. then i do not feel that they should have paid me to watch that episode. i hope that they find whatever they seek and i hope it is worthwhile or, i shall be sending them a viewers bill for my wasted time. so many millions spent. if there is no treasure i hope the history lesson is worth the time spent. oh well, good luck to them.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Oak Island Treasure is Older than 1200 AD possibly even dating back to King Solomon's Days. I have the treasure's location. Some day?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks like he bought a new alternative pseudo-history book for "research". :wink:
...and he just has to tell us that only he knows this information and why all the professional academics & historians don't know about it and ALWAYS get history WRONG! :laughing7:
'NUFF SAID!

Last edited:

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I think it is hilarious that he condemns professionals yet he calls himself a “Professional treasure hunter”

DaveVanP

Oct 5, 2018
Coffeyville, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab XTerra 705
Fisher F44
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Oak Island Treasure is Older than 1200 AD possibly even dating back to King Solomon's Days. I have the treasure's location. Some day?

Yet only a few days ago you posted one another thread ("...Proven/Factual Information", post #410, 12/6/2020) about there being a "chance" of there being a treasure on OI, and state it "may" be there...now you claim to KNOW there is indeed a treasure actually on OI...be consistent please.

It would go a long way in avoiding ripping responses to your posts if you used words like "maybe", "could", "possibly", or "unproven". Stating wild-hare suppositions based on nothing other than conjecture and fantasy, and "backing up" your posts with "evidence" provided by PROVEN frauds and charlatans, presenting KNOWN forgeries and fabrications as "documented", or "physical evidence", - while rejecting established, proven and bona-fide FACTS is just "asking for it"... unless, perhaps that is your goal? Just playing Devil's Advocate for the sake of creating conversation? I swear, it's like trying to debate with a flat-earther or Moon Landing Denier...

Last edited:

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sometimes Franklin posts the treasure was never on hoax island, sometimes he posts it was removed, and now he posts it’s there. No wonder he’s never taken seriously......maybe someday he’ll photoshop a rock and claim only he can climb to the templar fault on the rock’s side or possibly that he did find the hoax island treasure then the fbi stole it and dumped it out of a plane over Russia.....

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm beginning to think franklin is just playing with ya'll to keep ya'll posting to get the post count up so the site keeps it's advertisers happy... kinda like the tv show...

Singlestack Wonder

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2014
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm beginning to think franklin is just playing with ya'll to keep ya'll posting to get the post count up so the site keeps it's advertisers happy... kinda like the tv show...

So you admit he posts fictional material with no relevance in fact just as with the hoax island fictional tales?

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sometimes Franklin posts the treasure was never on hoax island, sometimes he posts it was removed, and now he posts it’s there. No wonder he’s never taken seriously......maybe someday he’ll photoshop a rock and claim only he can climb to the templar fault on the rock’s side or possibly that he did find the hoax island treasure then the fbi stole it and dumped it out of a plane over Russia.....
Damnit Singlestack, you gave Franklin enough ideas to keep him posting for the next year, :laughing7:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So you admit he posts fictional material with no relevance in fact just as with the hoax island fictional tales?

I have NO IDEA if anything he or you say is true or not on all this research ya'll claim to have done and be doing.. If there is or was a treasure on OI, I don't care enough about who left it to do hours upon hours of research to try to figure it out... or just to debunk what someone else is saying...

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
But, n2mini, you do seem to be transfixed on the Oak Island hole/pit to do "hours upon hours" of relentless interrogations of other TN posters.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hmmm I just realized if You draw a straight line from the Money Pit to My Car Trunk.............

The Line Runs right under my Car :coffee2:

000aaa.jpg

if You Draw the straight Line to my Back Pocket It goes to My Wallet. :laughing7:
But No Treasure There either :(

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But, n2mini, you do seem to be transfixed on the Oak Island hole/pit to do "hours upon hours" of relentless interrogations of other TN posters.

I am yes, only in the fact that there was actually a MP hole dug. That some of ya'll claim never happened. NO HOLE EVER? really then how did all this get started then? Is there or was there treasure in it maybe. Is it still there maybe, has it already been found maybe, family decedents claim so... Was there a 90' stone, maybe. Did Samual Ball find a treasure of some sort on the island, maybe. ( if not he did VERY well growing cabbage ) My thing is no one knows the answers to these questions and probably never will. I understand that and don't speak of any of them as fact other then there was a MP dug. I can't prove that of course but history tells me so... I just don't like it when the nay sayers speak as if everything they say as fact when it's not. They can't prove it either... As you see I stay out of all the conversations about who came over 300 years ago, how they did it, why etc etc and I don't know and don't pretend I do, and don't really care so I stay out of those posts...

Charlie P. (NY)

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2006
South Central Upstate NY in the foothills of the h
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Samuel Ball was pretty well off before he got a piece of Oak Island.

Perhaps he did find coins on Oak Island. He lived in Chester (perhaps he found them there?) He also owned Hook Island in Malone Bay (now THERE is a pirate treasure sounding island). But that's private and you can't dig there . . . so lets ignore it like most do.

I have no problem believing instead that he came from VERY humble roots, but turned his Revolutionary War land warrant (He served under General Clinton in NY) into good farmland and, through hard work over 20 years, when he moved to Chester, Nova Scotia - was already a successful farmer and businessman. Why is it so hard to believe his "fortune" was earned rather than found? Jealous locals?

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/o...ange-bizarre-maybe-truth-190.html#post6604376

Robert_Dazzler

Apr 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those darn "investor scammers and advertisers" always outsmarting EVERYONE except for you guys ;)

Al D

Bronze Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gold canyon AZ
Detector(s) used
DJI Air 2S
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Those darn "investor scammers and advertisers" always outsmarting EVERYONE except for you guys ;)
It does not take much effort to see the problems with their story, except for the gullible.

Last edited:

n2mini

Jan 7, 2015
Triad NC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Samuel Ball was pretty well off before he got a piece of Oak Island.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/o...ange-bizarre-maybe-truth-190.html#post6604376

and we're just supposed to take you word for it as FACT? I said maybe all in may last post... yet here you are forcing your theory about Samual Ball on us all, again as your quoting your own post..

Is what your saying possible. Yes, just as it is possible he found some treasure on OI. It's possible, but none of you can say it is possible after years of saying it's all a hoax and the MP was never even dug. You can't allow a small crack in your thinking or it all crumbles....

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread